Wheel torque website?

Is there a website to view the correct wheel torque settings for different vehicles?

Also does anybody know the correct setting to torque a Mercedes Sprinter wheel?

Cheers :wink: :smiley:

190 to 210 nm

just get an extendable bar, do it tight, a wee bit more tight then and extra wee jump on the bar then you’re good to go :laughing:

whats the reason for vdb advertising certain areas of uk, surely if u live near an airport it wud be ok, i applied ages ago when it appeared on driving jobs web site but didnt here a thing they were advertisng 4 leeds an manchester even though i live in birkenhead thought it was worth a go, maybe i shud apply when they realise liverpool have an airport to :wink:

whats the reason for vdb advertising certain areas of uk, surely if u live near an airport it wud be ok, i applied ages ago when it appeared on driving jobs web site but didnt here a thing they were advertisng 4 leeds an manchester even though i live in birkenhead thought it was worth a go, maybe i shud apply when they realise liverpool have an airport to :wink:

dont no y my post ended up here was meant to be on vdb thread ^^^^^^ ooooops

autodata-online.net/online/A … 0Truck.pdf

Cheers :wink:

Put a four foot scaffolding pipe on your wheel brace,and get a fat friend to jump on it you should be ok :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: