WHAT.....

do you want from a truckstop
had an idea for a bit of a venture but i want some input
so like it says on the tin what do you want from the truckstop you stay at

plenty of well thought out parking

free women :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:slight_smile: Good grub and happy staff

If you want diesel don’t go to Alconbury, evidently all the pumps are locked and not working. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Secure parking free from TnT ( [zb]'n’Teeth) sellers.
Working clean showers and toilets.
Electric points for fridges (with an additional £2 surcharge to reefers to cover cost)
Well thought out parking spaces.

putting a number instead of a letter still means it gets edited :wink: …Denis F

plenty of parking, good food, cooked fresh, quick freindly service, clean showers and tiolets, bar with big screen for the football nutters and then another telly room for those who want to watch something else.
Some years ago a truckstop opened in Liverpool near the docks. It was secure, had really clean facilties and it was less a cafe and more like a resturant with waitress service. The also had a hoover for hire to clean your motor and you could put the time you needed to get up in the window and security would wake you-up.

Some where to park with no hassle.

Apart from well organised secure quiet parking. I would like to see adequate private washrooms, that contain - shower, toilet, sink and enough room to move around in, with somewhere to hang all you clothes and a shelf above the sink for your bits. Lockable ones where you pick up a key, sort of thing and clean before use too. :smiley: Similar to Nightowl Birtley is or was. :wink:

A bar with not too many seats near the actual bar, so one can get and order a drink. :imp:

daxi:
Some where to park with no hassle.

and no cars in the lorry park :imp:
proper food too served on a layer of grease (for those of us who still prefer a full breakfast(or double breakfast as i have had recently)) with fried bread on the side
reasonable prices

Some years ago a truckstop opened in Liverpool near the docks

Would that have been JJ’s then■■?

Anyhow…

No caravans/coaches allowed in truck parking spaces.(Unlike Shap southbound last Saturday!!! :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: )

Seperate area for fridges to be left on,away from general freight.

Fuelling area away from sleeping/parking area so trucks don’t have to drive through those who are sleeping,after filling up.

Truck wash.(Like LPW at Whitwood and other sites.Franchise■■?)

Cleanliness,as I’m very fussy,even though I drive trucks.

Good selection of hot and cold food at resonable prices,and freshly cooked.I don’t mind waiting if this is the case.

A well stocked shop for all those things that you need.

More than one shower and toilet, (Mixed shower preferably!!! :wink: :wink: ) and cleaned regularly.

A parking surface that won’t cut up when the need to screw the trailer around,arises.(Concrete■■?)

Maybe more to follow…

Ken.

Good food at thr right price
Clean and comfy
Pleasant atmosphere
plenty of parking

Oh! and what Neil said :wink:

:open_mouth:

More than one shower and toilet, (Mixed shower preferably!!! :wink: :wink:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :confused: Have you got blue lights in the cab too. :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing: :unamused:

A special little field about 4 miles from the truckstop for reefer drivers to park up.

The option of healthier food would be nice, without having to leave a limb to pay for it.

Somewhere free of Shed Draggers and noisy bratts…

■■■■■■■ waitresses…and table dancers…but not to dance on my table till i`ve finished eating…dont want a high heel with my piece of bacon/sausage on the end…if i pay for it …i wanna eat it… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

my missus had a good one a gym so you can knock off that big dinner you just had and build up your upper body strength on loose the beer gut !!! :laughing:

food that aint mortgage prices

• Marky -:
    my missus had a good one a gym so you can knock off that big dinner you just had and build up your upper body strength on loose the beer gut !!! :laughing:

Thats a good idea actually :bulb: :slight_smile: :sunglasses: :slight_smile:

neil46:
free women :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

What’s wrong with the other (female) truckers? Or are their rates too high ■■ :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: