What do I do next?

Right so I passed my Class C last Monday 25/07/11. I didn’t give my examiner my driving licence to send off as I needed to copy my licence for my personal car insurance.
He gave me my pass certificate and now I want to do my CPC and get my Digital Tacho Card.
Can I order my card now or do I need to send my licence off first, as at the moment I have not got my driving entitlements printed on the reverse?
Do I need to send my licence off when I pass my CPC? And do I need to send it off for my Digi card?
Any help appreciated, and hope this makes sense…? :unamused:

As it is unlikely that you will get any work until you send off your licence and recieve it back then after passing mod4 I would scan the blue practical pass cert as well as both sides of the driving licence and send them off to DVLA along with the application form for the digicard.

You will not get the Blue certificate back but you will be able to print off a colour copy if you scan it

Nothing for the mod4 needs sending as that is done electronically from DSA to DVLA

the photo for the digicard is taken from your current driving licence so a new photo is not required

If the current photo on your driving licence is nearing its expiry date then consider sending a new one as you might as well get the lot done in one go

Hi. Firstly, congratulations on the CAT C pass. Well done.

You can apply for your digicard without involving your driving licence - so get that sorted.

You will need to produce your driving licence (full or provisional) for your driver cpc module 2 and module 4 so keep hold of them.

Once you’ve passed modules 2 and 4 send the blue pass certificate you’ve already got with both parts of your licence to Swansea and they’ll send your full licence. You will get your driver qualification card (cpc card) at more or less the same time.

Do not send the red pass certificate from the module 4.

Hope that helps and good luck with it all. Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks for the help guys, great help! :smiley: