Newly passed CPC/CLASS C help please

I recently passed all the theory modules for a class C licence. modules 1&2 .

Yesterday i passed module 3 (practical test).

however, when i got home i realized the test examiner hadn’t taken my old licence card from me. he had however issued me a pass certificate.

I always thought that test examiners take the old licence card from you when you pass the test and then issue your new licence with added categories through the post?

i’m yet to complete my module 4 ,however, should i still receive a new licence card through the post for passing the practical mod 3?
And then a DQC card upon completing mod 4 ?

or does a DQC replace the normal photocard licence?

help much appreciated.

:smiley: :smiley:

Check out the mod 4 video sticky

thanks.

thats video really doesnt answer my question though.

Not to worry, you can send your licence off yourself. First off make sure you sign your pass certificate and date it. They look on the back it will tell you where to post. Put in an envelope with your old licence post it off. Job done! :slight_smile:

When is your mod 4 booked as you will need your licence for this! if it is soon keep your pass certificate and licence and upon completing mod 4 send it off then :slight_smile:

As you have not passed your mod 4 & need your licence for that this is why the examiner did not take it & send off

When you pass mod 4 then it should be done

No your DQC card does not replace your licence you will have both cards

thanks people i think you have answered my questions.

i will keep my provisional class c licence card then ,so i can provide it to the examiner on the mod 4 test.

my mod 4 test isnt for a week or so ,so even had i sent my licence card off ,i dont think id have got it back in time anyway.

i am now a little worried though as when the training company send my licence off to dvla and my certificate i will have no proof of passing neither will i be in possession of a driving licence.

pjm_82:
thanks people i think you have answered my questions.

i will keep my provisional class c licence card then ,so i can provide it to the examiner on the mod 4 test.

my mod 4 test isnt for a week or so ,so even had i sent my licence card off ,i dont think id have got it back in time anyway.

i am now a little worried though as when the training company send my licence off to dvla and my certificate i will have no proof of passing neither will i be in possession of a driving licence.

I would imagine that the Mod 4 examiner would only take your photocard from you, leaving you with the certificate.

or photocopy the certificate? but it will only take a week to come back anyway

Congrats on your pass pal! :smiley:

It’s about the only thing Ash didn’t say while he waffled on… :laughing:
:wink:

Evil8Beezle:
Congrats on your pass pal! :smiley:

It’s about the only thing Ash didn’t say while he waffled on… :laughing:
:wink:

apologies congratulations, I was tired and still am please excuse me lol