Just passed Module 4

Hi all,
I’ve just passed module 4 CPC which was the last thing I needed to be fully qualified for Class 2. Will I automatically be sent a new driving licence showing my new qualification? And can I apply for a tachograph card immediately?
thanks!

Not sure on the licence, if they sent it off then it should along with the cpc card.
Tacho card you don’t even need a hgv licence to apply for just get the forms sent off and you are good to go

You do nothing with your Mod 4. You will receive your Driver Qualification Card (cpc) through the post. Normally around a week: But things are a bit slow at DVLA at the moment.

In the meantime, you’re 100% legal to drive on your pass certificate (carry it with you) but, sadly, some employers dont understand the rules and will insist on waiting for the card.

Tacho card: as per previous post.

Take care, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

They’re not handing you your pass card atm due to covid (sigh) am waiting to get something emailed to me?

You do nothing with your Mod 4. You will receive your Driver Qualification Card (cpc) through the post. Normally around a week: But things are a bit slow at DVLA at the moment.

Nothing to do with COVID. They have never handed anyone a card. It has always been issued by DVLA and arrives by post.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Ugh it’s just dawned on me that now I have the full Class C pass I need to actually apply to get the CE provisional put on my license before I can go and train, have i understood this right? And will I need to go and do the doctors medical again, even though it’s under two years since I did one for the Class C ?
All advice appreciated

Knightman:
Ugh it’s just dawned on me that now I have the full Class C pass I need to actually apply to get the CE provisional put on my license before I can go and train, have i understood this right? And will I need to go and do the doctors medical again, even though it’s under two years since I did one for the Class C ?
All advice appreciated

You automatically get CE provisional after passing C - to confirm simply check here - gov.uk/view-driving-licence

Medical covers ALL LGVs as does driver CPC

Problem is i’m in Northern Ireland and it looks like it might be different here : :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

nidirect.gov.uk/articles/ad … ng-licence

Just like NI to be an utter [ZB]hole and a pain in the ■■■

It says in the table that CE provisional is automatically granted with a full C.

Pete :laughing: :laughing: