Cpc mod 4

I passed the mod 4 on monday and i have been given a pass certificate,
Do i now have to sent it off to the dsa so i get my cpc card?
I was also wondering if i can now drive a cat c vehicle or do i have to wait to get my card from the dsa?
Thanks in advance :smiley:

Your card will just arrive in the post in a week or so… it’s issued by the DSA so its all done automatically after the test.

You need to wait till you get it back, I am pretty sure you can get asked to produce it in road side checks.

Can you just present your certificate shows you have passed it doesn’t it?

rob22888:
Your card will just arrive in the post in a week or so… it’s issued by the DSA so its all done automatically after the test.

You need to wait till you get it back, I am pretty sure you can get asked to produce it in road side checks.

Big Brummie Macca:
Can you just present your certificate shows you have passed it doesn’t it?

The certificate will be ok to use until the DQC arrives

Thanks for the replys guys,
The examiner confussed me a bit cos he said i need to send off my licence along with the mod 4 pass certificate and my cat c pass certificate.

Unless he didnt realise my licence has already been upgraded to a cat c and thats why he said send it off, not sure :unamused:
I stoped listening to him after he told me i had passed :smiley:

total madness:
Thanks for the replys guys,
The examiner confussed me a bit cos he said i need to send off my licence along with the mod 4 pass certificate and my cat c pass certificate.

Unless he didnt realise my licence has already been upgraded to a cat c and thats why he said send it off, not sure :unamused:
I stoped listening to him after he told me i had passed :smiley:

In most cases, if the trainee passes C, the trainee keeps the licence as it is needed for the mod 4 test.
On passing mod 4 test the trainee then has to send the licence and the C pass certificate to DVLA as the examiner cannot deal with it at this stage

In your particular case, the examiner probably dealt with the licence when you passed C (â– â– ?) and then you waited for it to be returned from DVLA for your mod 4 test - on passing mod 4 in this senario you need to do NOTHING

exactly what i wanted to know rog,
Thank you :smiley: