What became of this F88..Anyone know?

Does any one know what became of this 88 it was doing the shows in the 80’s then it seemed to disappear!

Hello ,I seem to recall this gem being destroyed by fire :cry: :cry:

Here she is as a proper working lorry when owner driver Tony George had her. :smiley:

Cheers Bubbs. :wink:

To damned clever for your own good Bubbs :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: …Well done with the scrapbook memories too mate!

On about old show trucks, what about the F88 that did the truck shows was the owner called Trevor Streetor■■? sure that was a tag axle used to pull his caravan with it.

You mean this one! :smiley:

This was taken in 1990/91 at Coventry, I think he was a butcher or something that didn’t run trucks but loved the F88 and so he bought this one and restored it although it didn’t need much as I think it belonged to a racing team and had had an easy life… I await to be corrected on this! :smiley:

Blooootooth Tha Tooooo Close!!!

That be the one ovlov, i was close on the name spelling, remember it being well known on the truck show front but haven’t seen it about for a dogs age. Wonder if the guy still has it?

I read somewhere… more than likely on here… that he sold it, perhaps someone can enlighten us more on its whereabouts. To good not to be around anymore.

ovlov:
You mean this one! :smiley:

This was taken in 1990/91 at Coventry, I think he was a butcher or something that didn’t run trucks but loved the F88 and so he bought this one and restored it although it didn’t need much as I think it belonged to a racing team and had had an easy life… I await to be corrected on this! :smiley:

Blooootooth Tha Tooooo Close!!!

Taken at the NAC Stoneleigh by looks of it, is that Mark Goodards Mr Beast next to it, I seem to remember his girl was calledd Kim

according to the dvla website jvy362l hasnt been licensed since 1993 and mpj682p hasnt been licensed sinc 1999. :frowning:

I’m certain the Streeter 88 is still about, seen a recent pic (cant remember where :imp: ) and its still thr same colours, just had another name added on the doors. I’ll have a dig to see where i saw that pic.