Trevor streeter,s f88

does anyone know where this motor is now or have any pics it appeared in t&d years ago :laughing:

i aint seen that 88 in years carl was a truckfest regular at one time wasnt it?? i wounderā– ā– ?

found a pic of it but it now seems to be owned by farnborough truck hire still in great condition though

you must have to much time on your hands carl :wink:

Hereā€™s a piccy of it in ā€œFarnboroughā€ colours courtisy of Chris Hodges website.

This truck was originally restored by John Davies of Davies International in Southampton who ran it on uk/euro work for a few years before selling it to a guy who ran in C&B haulage coloursā€¦ Unfortunately John also had the 3rd axle conversion done which in my opinion spoils its look.

I remember that it used to smoke like hell when first started up and if on a boat it wasnā€™t unknown for it to completely fill the deck much to the disgust of the deckhands.

I think Iā€™ve got a few photoes of it in Davies colours somewhere so Iā€™ll try to dig them out and scan them.

Cheers
Neilf

Great picture that :stuck_out_tongue: and nice paint job

look foward to seeing them neilf,

thats a nice truck overall, i aint keen on the bull bar, the 88 is a curvaceuois motor, with an attractive cab design that needs no help, and the bullbar spoils it to my eye.