Pat Seale's F88 now for sale

Just been flicking through the classifieds in this week’s Commercial Motor and on the Smith Bros (Widnes) ad, there it was. Don’t know why, but it seems a bit sad that after all the effort that went into fixing it up again, it’s now on a dealer’s plot.

Apologies if someone else has already posted it.

did shirleys put it bak in good order

Hi Marky here it is, a truck with a full load of history !!

Regards Jimski

marky:
Just been flicking through the classifieds in this week’s Commercial Motor and on the Smith Bros (Widnes) ad, there it was. Don’t know why, but it seems a bit sad that after all the effort that went into fixing it up again, it’s now on a dealer’s plot.

Apologies if someone else has already posted it.

It needs young Phil to roundtrip it and get some proper crud on it

It was in the week before too, very surprised to see it for sale again

Price a bit too strong perhaps? It is one of a kind though!

how much is the 88 thank yoy

They’re inviting serious offers only - no price listed in the ad.

They want 30K for it

marky:
They’re inviting serious offers only - no price listed in the ad.

Is there any reason why she couldn’t be put back to work? Because with the money that’s clearly been spent on her you are getting a hell of a lot of wagon for £30 grand, cos you would prob get her for £25K cash :smiley: :smiley:

rward:
how much is the 88 thank yoy

hi rowly,
when i bumped into my old mate steve smith at the retro truck show,he told me he had bought that f88 from shirley’s fitter.
regards andrew.

Perhaps one of the posters on here who knocked the bloke who bought it and resorting it might buy it and put it back the way it was.

I dont like the nameboard so im not buying it. I would have to work it too, 30k too much for a non earnet.

Hope you’re not expecting to make a profit at around 6 mpg?

Except that Bewick would probably claim more than 12!!!

Retired Old ■■■■:
Except that Bewick would probably claim more than 12!!!

Thats definietly one claim I would never make,that F88’s were economical,no way,they were the thirstiest motors on the fleet without a doubt,so “no dice” ROF,try again my son !!! Cheers Bewick.

kr79:
Perhaps one of the posters on here who knocked the bloke who bought it and resorting it might buy it and put it back the way it was.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:

kr79:

:stuck_out_tongue:

■■■■■■■ cats,I hate the ■■■■■■■■ ! theres two coming into our garden at the moment,one has a shovel and the other ■■■■■■■ must have the pick,one of them came close to getting noped tonight,I just wasn’t quick enough !! If I find out where in the road they’er from I’ll sneak into their garden and ■■■■ on their flower beds!! But they’ve got it coming,my shoe toe right up to the 5th lace hole ! Cheers Dennis.

" Here…■■■■■, ■■■■■,…here,■■■■■, pu…“CLANG” !!
Anon.!