Wetherby sevrices tuesday night about half 4ish

i apologise to anybody waiting to fuel up at this time, i had one of the 7.5 tonners on the pumps, we got sent down with one fuel card for trucks and we had a problem paying for it which eventually got sorted out

sorry for any hassle caused.

tell the truth. you was on a 45 min wasn’t you

hell no, im not that much of a div to do that. its just we had to arrange payment for the fuel and as it was liek 100 quid i couldnt pay it. only had like 90 in my bank account.

gogzy:
i apologise to anybody waiting to fuel up at this time, i had one of the 7.5 tonners on the pumps, we got sent down with one fuel card for trucks and we had a problem paying for it which eventually got sorted out

sorry for any hassle caused.

Makes you wonder why they couldnt pay for the fuel :question:

we tried to fill up 2 trucks at the same petrol station right after each other and they refused it the 2nd time, so we learnt our lessons, plus getting hold of the bosses to pay this was a nightmare

sounds like a bloody nightmare!

gogzy:
hell no, im not that much of a div to do that. its just we had to arrange payment for the fuel and as it was liek 100 quid i couldnt pay it. only had like 90 in my bank account.

Wouldnt be me mate, wouldnt ever thinking about using my own money to fuel up a truck unless i knew the company well and knew would be getting the money back as soon as i got back. Most big transport places ive worked in don’t think they have that kinda petty cash sitting about and the people in the office aint gonna give a damm.

Had similar problem years back needed fuel, and company was on the phone saying have you not got a credit card you can use, i said no.

When i got back one guy in the office said lucky you didnt use your own card they would treat paying you back the money as if paying back an account. Would be waiting a month or two for it till the accountant authorised it.

Kenny1975:

gogzy:

Wouldnt be me mate, wouldnt ever thinking about using my own money to fuel up a truck unless i knew the company well and knew would be getting the money back as soon as i got back. Most big transport places ive worked in don’t think they have that kinda petty cash sitting about and the people in the office aint gonna give a damm.

Had similar problem years back needed fuel, and company was on the phone saying have you not got a credit card you can use, i said no.

When i got back one guy in the office said lucky you didnt use your own card they would treat paying you back the money as if paying back an account. Would be waiting a month or two for it till the accountant authorised it.

yea i probably wouldnt have paid for it anyway if i did have the money but still, just apologising if anyone on here was waiting there, i honestly wasnt taking my 45 lol.