Yesterdays experience

So pull up yesterday to fuel up, ■■■ in a scania low loader belted past me on the approach fully loaded with plant and pulls in the fuel bay, gets out PUTS HIS BOOTS on and ■■■■■ off inside the shop and doesnt fuel up. What the hell is wrong with some drivers these days? This bloke was english as well, mind you he was in a small d**k lighted up scania. And people wonder why truck drivers get a bad rep, he did the exact same when he got back in as well…

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

Sometimes you need to drop the fuel card off in store before fueling up.

Just realised he never put fuel in. Maybe he’d forgotten his fuel card? Maybe they didn’t take his fuel card? Who knows - I wouldn’t worry about something as insignificant as this.

If he has muddy boots he probably has a pair of clean footbwear in his cab to drive in.

Toilet break

Maybe he had a small emergency?

Had a 45 in a petrol station yesterday with hgv parking. When I parked up, I noticed a silver car parked on a pump in front of me. I went inside, to the toilet, bought a coffee and some food etc. Came back out and was sat in the lorry for the remaining 35 mins or whatever. The car was there until I was just about to leave, so it was there at least 45 minutes sat on the pump. Eventually some fat slob half covered in Greggs crumbs waddles out and gets into the car and drives off. Plenty of parking spaces or other areas out of the way he could have gone

ag1992:
So pull up yesterday to fuel up, [zb] in a scania low loader belted past me on the approach fully loaded with plant and pulls in the fuel bay, gets out PUTS HIS BOOTS on and [zb] off inside the shop and doesnt fuel up. What the hell is wrong with some drivers these days? This bloke was english as well, mind you he was in a small d**k lighted up scania. And people wonder why truck drivers get a bad rep, he did the exact same when he got back in as well…

Its fine to be jealous of those who drive better trucks than you, posting it on a forum makes you look like personal attack removed BT.

looks like were off to a flying start with new post #1
surely a lesson in how to win friends and influence people.
i wonder where this will go now :confused:

BlackTachograph:

ag1992:
So pull up yesterday to fuel up, [zb] in a scania low loader belted past me on the approach fully loaded with plant and pulls in the fuel bay, gets out PUTS HIS BOOTS on and [zb] off inside the shop and doesnt fuel up. What the hell is wrong with some drivers these days? This bloke was english as well, mind you he was in a small d**k lighted up scania. And people wonder why truck drivers get a bad rep, he did the exact same when he got back in as well…

Its fine to be jealous of those who drive better trucks than you, posting it on a forum makes you look removed
BT.

Jealous? Its not my truck its my companies and as a day man i couldn’t give a flying [zb] what truck im driving removed content read the rules [emoji6]

Sounds just like the Tesco ■■■■ wits who park on the pumps with their mates at the Shell garage just off M4 j11 and talk in some strange lingo for 20 mins! Watched one y’day when I was juicing the car up…pulls in, gives the dash a wipe over etc and goes in and makes his ‘machine spec’ Costa Coffee!

A few weeks ago I pulled up at Toddington south, and there was a Latvian reefer sat on the pump. I’d noticed a van reversing and pulling round him as I went past the first time, but thought nothing of it. So I went round the road, and joined the queue behind him. I had to use that particular pump. Seventeen minutes I waited. The forecourt manager was out and trawling the whole site looking for this driver. Eventually, I noticed some pot-bellied ■■■■ strolling out of the main building on his phone making a beeline in our direction. “I reckon that’s him” I said to the manager. So the manager tried to talk to him, but he wasn’t responding, as he was engaged on a ‘phonecall’. Although at one point he pointed to his gut and blew hard, as if to say “I needed a good crap”. He jumped in his truck, and I looked up at his tacho, and sure enough it was on break. He was having a 30 minute by the looks of it. What got me was how furious I felt. The forecourt was really bloody busy, and a fuel delivery was going on too.

Seems like its not as rare as i thought [emoji23] English drivers at it though is what surprises me.

TiredAndEmotional:

Knew some driver a few years ago who actually crapped in his trousers while driving,without being crude he had the runs,all he could do was dump his trousers and as soon as he got back he had to call someone over as he was too embarrassed to get out the cab,poor sod

ag1992:
Seems like its not as rare as i thought [emoji23] English drivers at it though is what surprises me.

You have a lot to learn just wait till you have a dodgy belly and see if you leave it on a pump :bulb:

truckman020:

TiredAndEmotional:

Knew some driver a few years ago who actually crapped in his trousers while driving,without being crude he had the runs,all he could do was dump his trousers and as soon as he got back he had to call someone over as he was too embarrassed to get out the cab,poor sod

A driver where I worked a few years ago did similar, felt dodgy in the morning but set off and only got 30mins down the road before he phoned his wife to bring new trousers. He then returned the lorry and went home sick lol.

When your hourly paid you sometimes try to hard to be in work.

Colin_scottish:

ag1992:

You have a lot to learn just wait till you have a dodgy belly and see if you leave it on a pump :bulb:

Wouldn’t mind if the tt went the toilet but when he’s marching out with two bottles of lucozade and a sandwich the blokes taking the ps. Rolls back in his cab and takes his boots off for the drive ahead, who said the flip flop boys are only foreigners eh?!

You seem to have more of an issue with the fact that he doesn’t wear his boots while driving!!

sammym:
Sometimes you need to drop the fuel card off in store before fueling up.

For someone who is a university researcher, has had a licence for five minutes and appears to exclusively do work that is out and back to base in a day, you have a lot of knowledge of how fuelling up at a service station works.

Know what I mean? :wink:

I don’t wear my boots in the cab, but then I’m not a “day man”, just like I wouldn’t wear my filthy dirty boots in my, your or anybody else’s house.
I wouldn’t park on the fuel pumps either for anything other than fuelling up, but then I’m older and actually have some consideration for others.
I too drive a Scania, a very clean one at that.

So ■■■■■■ off about it but yet never actually said anything to him? Non event… Move on. Worse things happening on the road.