Went through a 'red light'

last night while i was on my nightshift run I was in a service yard (not a public road) which was completely deserted yet there was a traffic light there showing red. I am gnerally quite law abiding (ALWAYS stick to speed limits and would stop for any red signal, blah blah blah…) but this one was just a complete joke as it was 330am in the middle of nowhere with no-one around me…so i just went through it

…then that’s when i noticed the flipping camera :cry: one of them new style ones that looks like a curved street light. Thought to myself “oh ■■■■■■■■” but then “well it was completely unappropriate at 330am anyway”. I’m kinda worried now i might get done for this which would be an absolute travesty cos I have protected my licence and kept it clean so far and to get points for something like this would really p*ss me off.

Do u guys think they’ll do me? :confused: (and if so when/how will I find out and what is the worst I could expect…)

Not a public road you say …

Tell em get stuffed then …

I would think the ‘worst’ thing that could happen is you are banned from site, not much else they can do.

sometimes getting banned from sites is good thing

wouldnt worry as most cameras havent got a film in them anyway, just the fact they are there serves as a deterent to 99% of people , but not all :wink: :wink:

ady1:
wouldnt worry as most cameras havent got a film in them anyway, just the fact they are there serves as a deterent to 99% of people , but not all :wink: :wink:

I thought that as well until it was pointed out that they don’t use film any more, it’s all digital and sent via phone lines. Well thats what a bar room expert told me.

Maybee this’ll help…

addictinggames.com/shootthegatso.html

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

hanging is to good for you mate

not bad game i got 100000 pionts

smile!:
last night while i was on my nightshift run I was in a service yard (not a public road) which was completely deserted yet there was a traffic light there showing red. I am gnerally quite law abiding (ALWAYS stick to speed limits and would stop for any red signal, blah blah blah…) but this one was just a complete joke as it was 330am in the middle of nowhere with no-one around me…so i just went through it

…then that’s when i noticed the flipping camera :cry: one of them new style ones that looks like a curved street light. Thought to myself “oh ■■■■■■■■” but then “well it was completely unappropriate at 330am anyway”. I’m kinda worried now i might get done for this which would be an absolute travesty cos I have protected my licence and kept it clean so far and to get points for something like this would really p*ss me off.

Do u guys think they’ll do me? :confused: (and if so when/how will I find out and what is the worst I could expect…)

That sounds like a cctv camera you seen. No you won’t get done. I just wish you could of met someone just like yourself coming out of there. Still, you had a few hours of worrying about it hey?

I remember years ago when i was travelling home from a nightshift at 4am in my car.i got to a crossroads that was signal controlled,like i did every morning,and it was on red.after a few minutes it didnt change,and i was getting a bit peed off with waiting.i looked in my rear view and saw a cop car right behind me.this could be interesting,i thought.i edged forward,checked for traffic,and drove off.the cop then did the same :slight_smile: sometimes common sense does prevail.

Was it by any chance in the road leading from Irlams yard in Stoke cos they seem to think the lights dont apply to them and come straight out.

A red light is a red light, it doesnt mean you can drive through it. Although tell that to the Carlsberg shunters in Northampton. I make sure it is them who have to reverse :stuck_out_tongue:

holliefabbabe:
sometimes getting banned from sites is good thing

100% agree.

I’ve tried to be banned from Aldi Chelmsford and Atherstone and several other DCs.

Thought I’d cracked it at Netto Daventry a month or so back, but bugger me if I wasn’t back in there the following week. :frowning:

God knows I’ve tried. But never quite managed it.

Shouldn’t lose any sleep over it Smile. I doubt very much you’ll hear anything :wink:

you say it was 3.30am, how can a camera see anything when its pitch black without a flash■■?

i take it you did not see one cos you aint mentioned it…
wake up wise boy…

ps florida was a blast !!!

welshlad:

How did you find it? (pardon the pun).

Mike-C:

welshlad:

He asked on here like always

Mike-C:

welshlad:

Well, he was actually heading for Tenerife and… :wink: :smiley:

TS10 3 points £60 fine :wink: from one who knows :blush:
that was 5 years ago so my licence is now CLEAN again :stuck_out_tongue:

You are now a LAWBREAKER so may you get hung drawn and quartered by the authorities and victimised/criticised quite ruthlessly by all the do-gooders on here.

HA HA HA HA HA HA Hahahahahahahahah

welshlad:
you say it was 3.30am, how can a camera see anything when its pitch black without a flash■■?

Infra-red.