well done to.........

I am conserving energy and using an old post, it is relevant because they mentioned Andy Murray’s mother.

The BBC have got their top cliche manager ready for the end of Wimbledon

He played like a runaway loaded tractor down a hill to steamroller the opposition and people are sat here with all fingers and toes crossed. :open_mouth:

Good to see Andy fire his way to the final and shoot his opponent to pieces today… :smiling_imp: :wink:

marcos baghdatis for beating the SCOTTISH andy murray made my day.
because i think thats the general feeling nowadays support anybody apart from the country your joined to :exclamation:

Andy Murray’s Wimbledon run came to a disappointing end with a 6-3 6-4 7-6 (7-2) defeat to Marcos Baghdatis.

The 19-year-old double-faulted to drop serve in the first set and from then on provided little for the crowd to cheer.

From 4-1 ahead, he lost five straight games to concede the second set and, in the searing heat on Centre Court, the Briton’s frustration boiled over.

He fought hard to take the third set into a tiebreak but two more double faults all but ended his challenge.

So does that mean that anyone from outside Britain will be celebrating his demise?.

TAZ MAN:
marcos baghdatis for beating the SCOTTISH andy murray made my day.
because i think thats the general feeling nowadays support anybody apart from the country your joined to :exclamation:

Doesn’t really work for tennis because they all play as British and there isn’t a historical rivalry as there is in football. Mind you I did think it was funny that the latest great British hope crashed out the large scale ping pong tournament leaving them crying into their overpriced strawberries and champagne. :wink: :smiley: