Wimbledon

Anyone for tennis :question: :question: :question: not for me sorry,i dont mind watching the womens though :wink: :wink: :wink:

seth 70:
Anyone for tennis :question: :question: :question: not for me sorry,i dont mind watching the womens though :wink: :wink: :wink:

you just watch to see how they handle a set of big balls really seth :wink: :wink:

nick2008:

seth 70:

you just watch to see how they handle a set of big balls really seth :wink: :wink:

I like to hear the moans and groans when they hit the ball aswell,it starts me tapping the zip :wink:

I cant really understand the scoring system,but I like looking at their knickers.

:smiley:

youtube.com/watch?v=CjKxVYf9PXc

youtube.com/watch?v=oHK2vWaf2Hw

My heartfelt thanks to you Carryfast.

I can not stand the constant hyping up for Andy Murray to win.When he talks it sounds depressing with excuses of why he failed.It sounds like a funeral speach.

I live about 20 miles North of Dunblane where Andy Murray grew up.I like the way that he is British and English Speaking when he wins and Scottish when he loses.