Tennis?

Lik it or hate it?.

Me i cant stand it.

Yes I love it, especially for the peanut smuggling that goes on :open_mouth: :

the streaker the other day was quite funny :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

alix776:
the streaker the other day was quite funny :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

like that sort of thing alix… men streakers. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth::laughing:

you have to admit it was funny as it was during one of the womens matches :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Fit men with tans and pert arses, leaping about in well-fitting, crisp white shorts…MMmmmmmmm… :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Fit men with tans and pert arses, leaping about in well-fitting, crisp white shorts…MMmmmmmmm…

down girl you be getting rikki jelous :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Rob K:
Yes I love it, especially for the peanut smuggling that goes on :open_mouth: :

That peanut smuggling is not only illegal at Wimbledon but dangerous.
I’ll volunteer to carry out the searches…it’s my duty :smiley:

Russian women…!! Eughhhh…! That miserable puss would freeze you from 3 miles away. She would probably tell you that she is a qualified brain surgeon and that tennis is only a hobby. Glad the conceited little brat is out… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: ( Can`t stand Russian women. Go into a roomfull of them & the temperature drops to 30 below…)