Well done to those who protested today

well that’s it really…WELL DONE.
never mind the ‘yawn’ and :unamused: lot.
i joined 30 other tow truck operators/owners and did the trip down there and joined the 200 or so hauliers who attended…good day overall.
i’ll be joining in when it escalates into direct action as well. :open_mouth:

top man :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

nothing at all about it on the news this morning.
Did the politicians know it was going on?
Time for more action…
5 weeks and 1 day to roundabout day :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yet another BBC news foot in mouth moment, with both the cameraman, and reporter sat on the bunk of a moving truck interviewing a fuel protester, albeit this protester was sat in the passenger seat

Well done all envolved lets hope it has some good !

the problem with protests in london is that most of the country can’t afford to spare a vehicle to sit in the police blockade for a day, knowing they will be stopped from getting any where near to the poilticians that make a decision…

It needs a country wide set of action.
so everyone can get involved in one go, rather than one in the north on one day and one in the east on another day and one in the south on another day.

Can’t they suggest a way of getting everyone involved across the whole country on one day…

whether it is a go slow, a blockade or a orundabout day… something for everyone to get involved in thri local area…

i think it will go a bit further each time…another couple of protests and we’ll be into direct action…that’s when the fireworks will start.

thats what needs to be done now not next year…direct action is the best way forward non of this roundabout action or whatever…No need to block the m25 just block the main roads onto it…I noticed fuel went up again yesterday (wendsday)at local fuel station…And I noticed a few less cars about in the mornings now…

and I noticed a few less cars about in the mornings now…

nothing to do with a lot pf people going away on hilday before the schools break up maybe ■■?

From what was being said in interviews on the radio, this protest is the last “friendly” one, and going by the timings of the last few months I think we may see something a little more direct next month.

I’m all for blocking the Dartford Tolls - as soon as they start losing money then people will listen.