Well boss............

This photo came from Clarky and was taken at the ovlov dealers in kettering. the driver walked away from this ok

Well boss you shoulda seen the size of the rock that come off the road & hit the cab!

Well boss it will polish out!

Well boss i think it will be ready for truckfest peterboro 2009

“Well boss I dont think the damage is THAT noticeable really…”

PMSL…you are a lad aint ya Hutchie■■?

It was a pheasant!!! I told you… :blush: :laughing:

Won’t be able to drive that without a new nearside mirror. It’s illegal.

well boss

ull need to order another load of TCUT

well boss i’v sorted the air-con problem out :unamused:

well boss you always said u wanted a convertable volvo

I hope thats not the replacment unit for the guy who ‘slipped off the back of the Stranraer ferry’ :laughing:

well boss does it mean i still have to wash it

well boss i was chatting away with some other drivers when i lent on the cab door

well boss that new pressure washer you bought, i’d thought i’d try it out

well boss i clipped a tree and it took my n/s mirror off

Well boss should I defect it ?

Glad driver was ok ,
and glad i aint making the phone call for that !

new cab eh? to new to scrap i think?

I’ve had to defect it for a slightly cracked windscreen.

looking at the sun roof i take it thats where the driver climbed out of… hope it don’t rain as they forgot to close :laughing: :laughing:

well the pair of prats turned up ■■■■■■ on friday for truckfest and tyrone took the truck out for a spin.

Sorry to hi-jack the post but whilst on the subject of accident damaged units, what would happen to a unit in this condition?
I know its smashed really badly but would it be a case of taking the cab off the chassis and salvaging what you can or is it a complete right off and the whole thing gets scrapped?

If it does get scrapped let JD know, he needs some decent wheels :smiley:

they would change the cab i reccon, its more economical than writing it off, its only not even a year old yet

depends on what insurance cover Turners have, with the amount of accidents thier drivers have had lately I’d hate to see next years premium :laughing:

SWraith:
depends on what insurance cover Turners have, with the amount of accidents thier drivers have had lately I’d hate to see next years prem
ium :laughing:

They “self-insure” IIRC, so, it will be a new cab, luckily the damage looks to be “top heavy”, no real damage to the lower cab / front end

Most “big” firms self-insure nowadays, it keeps the costs down.

at least he can open the door still