well boss !

this is going to take a bit of closing up :laughing: :smiley:

Reminds me of the wide load that was starnded on the A50 west bound between Uttoxeter and Blythe a few months ago.

The trailer had snapped on that with the rear most axle floating. :slight_smile:

That’s a common problem with old skells when they have a heavy 20 ft box mounted in the middle. I’ve seen a couple snap over the years. But i thought those trombones were built like brick outhouses :confused: :confused: :confused:

OVLOV JAY:
That’s a common problem with old skells when they have a heavy 20 ft box mounted in the middle. I’ve seen a couple snap over the years. But i thought those trombones were built like brick outhouses :confused: :confused: :confused:

That generally happens when people can’t be arsed to use the 20ft locking position, regardless of age. Happened to quite a new one of ours when one of the night drivers dragged it across the N.York Moors like that with 24t in the box. Suffice to say we’re somewhat ■■■■ about it now, and consequently don’t have problems with sliders refusing to slide any more either, as there are no more bent trailers at our place. :wink:

ooooop’s

I told them that the heaviest bit should have been over the wheels !!!

looks like one of pd logistics, where was picture taken

OVLOV JAY:

It doesnt look like a skelly to me - more like a flat bed trailer… :confused:

DAF95XF:

OVLOV JAY:

It doesnt look like a skelly to me - more like a flat bed trailer… :confused:

He didn’t say THAT one was a skelly

lgamston:
looks like one of pd logistics, where was picture taken

in there yard strangely enough :smiley: