Clackett Lane

Here are two new photos that I had takern at Clackett lane services last friday and they are british trucks as well.

Vikinglord

ah milbanks, i used to do a bit of subby work for them when i worked for cammacks, it was all pre stressed concrete sections for building sites, although they do a lot more than just that, and the rule of thumb was, the shorter the trailer the worse the site access was. truckerash works for them i think

How the [zb] high chassis do that container skelly has? :open_mouth: I know that you have much higher height limit (or no limit at all?) than in most other European countries but still that high container skelly doesn’t make much sense to me. How it even fits to the loading ramps as even “normal” height skelly with a container often seem to be a bit high.

Kyrbo:
How the [zb] high chassis do that container skelly has? :open_mouth: I know that you have much higher height limit (or no limit at all?) than in most other European countries but still that high container skelly doesn’t make much sense to me. How it even fits to the loading ramps as even “normal” height skelly with a container often seem to be a bit high.

Thats the crap we have to put up with in the UK Kyrbo. everything is built from bits of jetsam and flotsam and cobbled together. That is probably why we don’t have a truck or car manufacturing industry.

As you say Europe run at lower heights but that only makes things safer if you can lower the C of G.