Weekly Rest

First off, apologies as I know these threads are a pain in the arse.
I am just wondering how the reduced weekly rest payback system works.
The screenshot below is my last three weeks. Due to outside commitments, I had to take days off sporadically and work when I could (why agency suits my lifestyle you see! :laughing: ).
On week two it says I can payback 23 hrs. Is this the payback for weeks 1 and 2, effectively cancelling them out meaning that when im off all this weekend (finished at 7 last night) and dont start till 9am monday that I have now paid back all the hours owed from friday 19th till tues 23rd?

Again, apologies.

Week 1
Reduced weekly rest = 41 hours 15 minutes.
Reduced weekly rest = 27 hours (this is a daily rest period plus compensation for the previous reduced weekly rest period)
(ignore the “to payback 18h 0m” it’s the second weekly rest period in week 1 so no compensation needs to be paid)

Week 2
Regular 45 hour weekly rest period (actually 68 hours 15 minutes)
Reduced weekly rest period = 28 hours 15 minutes (no compensation required)
(ignore the “to payback 16h 45m” it’s the second weekly rest period in week 2 so no compensation needs to be paid)

Week 3
Reduced weekly rest period = 39 hours 15 minutes (5 hours 45 minutes to pay back)

Week 4
Rest period of 63 hours = regular weekly rest period + compensation for reduced weekly rest period in week 3.
(You start week 4 with a regular weekly rest period and are now clear of all compensation owed)

Excellent. Cheers mate.

tachograph:
Week 4
Rest period of 63 hours

Where is that shown :question:

ROG:

tachograph:
Week 4
Rest period of 63 hours

The-Snowman:
im off all this weekend (finished at 7 last night) and dont start till 9am monday

It’s actually 62 hours rest not 63, my mistake but it makes no difference anyway.

tachograph:

ROG:

tachograph:
Week 4
Rest period of 63 hours

The-Snowman:
im off all this weekend (finished at 7 last night) and dont start till 9am monday

It’s actually 62 hours rest not 63, my mistake but it makes no difference anyway.

Me need specsavers :laughing:

May be tomorow we will be know new rulles.Google help you etransport.pl/wiadomosc,49251,zm … owych.html