weekly rest question.

I work nights. Last week I worked wed-mon (6 shifts). I had tues night off. Can I now work 6 shifts (wed-mon) and have tues and wed off.
I have no problem with driving hours or wtd.

Need to know what you did previous few weeks .

I did 5 nights with 1 off and then 5 nights with 2 off and then 6 with 1 off and now I would like to do 6 and have my 2 off.

igloo mike:
I did 5 nights with 1 off and then 5 nights with 2 off and then 6 with 1 off and now I would like to do 6 and have my 2 off.

Seems ok BUT to be certain we need to know what nights were taken off

Example - all nights
Work mon - fri = 5
Off sat + sun = 2
work mon - sat = 6
off sun = 1
work mon to sat = 6
off sun + mon = 2

thanks everyone. the driver trainer at work has just text me and said he will look into it and tell me tomorrow. so that will mean a phone call on Monday saying your ok for tonight .

quick is not his middle name. lol.

igloo mike:
thanks everyone. the driver trainer at work has just text me and said he will look into it and tell me tomorrow. so that will mean a phone call on Monday saying your ok for tonight .

quick is not his middle name. lol.

We can help you now with all the relevant info :bulb: :smiley:

Thanks everyone.
Had a phone call and told I can not work the six shifts.
I was given the option have tonight off and work six or work five and have two off.

PUB PUB here i come.

igloo mike:

I don’t think you can. I work a similar pattern 6 on 1 off 5 on 2 off. The issue is where you take the 2 off. It must fit within one week or another but if it straddles a Sunday night you must decide in which week it lies. You have to have 1 full rest every fortnight and compensate the short weekly within 3 weeks. Also make sure when doing 6 on you don’t screw up on the 60 hours WTD can be easily done.

igloo mike:
Thanks everyone.
Had a phone call and told I can not work the six shifts.

WHY :question: