Weekend driving in london

can someone please tell me if there is a weekend lorry ban in London and if so is it just inside the congestion toll or on the outskirts to? the reason im asking is i do 4 on 4 off and our lot always send us into the Capital to deliver on weekends.

No ban on the outskirts of the congestion charge on weekends as I deliver to a hotel near earls court which is just outside the zone.

cheers bonny lad :cry:

hi mate this may help you

londonlorrycontrol.com/about-llcs

thanks for that delboytwo much apprieciated.

take a look at the map steve if there’s one on that site because the fines are heavy. alot of the signs on the roads still say 16.5 ton but it has changed to 18 ton and it does cover a wide area.

We have permits so we can drive on the North Circular on a weekend and the north circ is 18t limit it tells you on the end of m1 and a1 and m11 and a40 etc etc but to be honest no one in our company and we put 10ish trusks a day into london have ever been pulled over… now weather the low emmision cameras chack your plate i dont know.

Be careful not to get confused between the LBTS, the LEZ and congestion charge, they are three completely different schemes,