Was it you?

To the bellend in the purple never be late in your v8 lowloader… you passed me flat out as well as anyone else who got in your way today, m6 near Sandbach at around 16.00. If you read this can I ask a few questions?

1. Why the speed in the 50 roadworks?
  2. Why the flashing lights all over your trailer, it was empty.
  3. Do you get warm and fuzzy when you hear the grunt of your big v8?

I hope you get a speeding fine, only because your are a complete clampit!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NTSA.

bald bloke:
NTSA.

Yup

looks like a severe case of the toys getting flung out of the pram with the dummy being spat out as well there…dont some low loaders have constant birlie lights on them loaded or empty? there not so easy to see empty n a miserable night especially with the m-way miopics…and why not a bit extra roadworks or otherwise…mabey he has the option to give it heavy pedal and not be plobbing at 52 flat out…a v8 does have a nice burble though,so why wouldnt you want to play with your toy if you have one… :slight_smile:

thought this was gonna be about the driver contacted radio 2 today when they were marking the 30th anniversary of the Herald of free enterprise by saying he stopped for some ■■■■ and missed it :unamused:

You might find him in the ‘Pictures of your truck’ thread no doubt…

Tucker9037:
To the bellend in the purple never be late in your v8 lowloader… you passed me flat out as well as anyone else who got in your way today, m6 near Sandbach at around 16.00. If you read this can I ask a few questions?

Did he nearly ditch you/clip your mirror/cause you to brake hard/cut in on you/or all of these?
Ok fair enough, he should not have been speeding admittedlly, but unless you can answer ‘‘Yes’’ to any of the suggestions, why not just leave it to The Police and not concern yourself about him.

Maybe he just wanted to get there and get the job done, there are some drivers who dont want to get stuck behind tosco plobbers and the like doing 50…if he did no one any harm why worry about it :confused:

Tucker9037:

1. Because I can and in all honesty I really needed a piddle.

2. They are always on as it can be difficult to see at night or in heavy rain. It stops agency mongs like you running into it.

3. Yes. Yes I do. It helps drown out the complaints and whinges of lesser drivers. Like you.

The jealousy is ripping out you.

A.

:blush: Sorry fella, it was me :grimacing:

I was dying for a dump.

Love these posts I bet if u actually stopped next to each other at the services or came off at the same junction you wouldn’t say jack to each other… just saying like

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The flashing lights is a funny one as a few times when I have dragged a low loader I don’t know how to turn them off so just let it be, obviously now I will try harder to find the switch just in case I pass you in a 50 section.

Berty:
Love these posts I bet if u actually stopped next to each other at the services or came off at the same junction you wouldn’t say jack to each other… just saying like

That’s my problem, whenever one of you arse wipes (not aimed at you Berty :smiley: ) who cut in on me when almost overtaking, I find myself saying if we are approaching an MSA ‘‘Come on you bast, just pull in here…pleeeasse’’
Maybe better (possibly even for me :blush: :smiley: ) that they never have yet.

robroy:

Berty:

That’s my problem, whenever one of you arse wipes (not aimed at you Berty :smiley: ) who cut in on me when almost overtaking, I find myself saying if we are approaching an MSA ‘‘Come on you bast, just pull in here…pleeeasse’’

Ar well you can always let of some steam on here in the hope they read it…

Some low loaders are over width and are required by law to run with the beacons on and as we all know loud pipes save lives

Berty:

robroy:

Berty:

Ar well you can always let of some steam on here in the hope they read it…

Well at least I’m complaining about something that affects me directly, that was my point to the o/p.
If somebody is breaking the speed limit who overtakes me I couldn’t give a flying one, it aint my problem…unless of course he cuts in on me as I said. :imp:
And most low loaders that overtake in a narrow 3 lane situation have the sense to partly straddle it anyway.

eurotrans:
Some low loaders are over width and are required by law to run with the beacons on and as we all know loud pipes save lives

You admitting it was you then…? :wink:

robroy:
‘‘Come on you bast, just pull in here…pleeeasse’’

Evil8Beezle:

robroy:
‘‘Come on you bast, just pull in here…pleeeasse’’

Yeh ok, fair enough, I admit it…maybe even I am getting to old to carry on like Clint Eastwood. :blush: :laughing:

Go ahead make my day…, pull in at Sandbach. :laughing: