Hope it wasnt you

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manc … 054494.stm

I heard mention of a wide load anyone know what went on?.

What is wrong with drivers?

Have they no self-preservation instinct or intent?

At that time of a Monday morning, at that location, speed would definately NOT be the cause.

So, it’s down to poor driving. Not an accident at all.

There was a Geopost/Parceline Actros and a D A Cooper DAF both jackknifed and stoved in under J35 on the M1N this morning. Dunno what had happened but looked nasty. It had only just happened in the past few minutes as well as I was only about 100 yards back at a standstill and no plod or HA muppets on the scene yet.

Believe it or not Tagoat accidents do happen.

Boozedupboy:

Believe it or not Tagoat accidents do happen.

not in this compensation culture world, it’s always somebodies fault - and its usually the lorry driver!

it may be someone fault but that fact still is it was an accident.

Rob K:
There was a Geopost/Parceline Actros and a D A Cooper DAF both jackknifed and stoved in under J35 on the M1N this morning. Dunno what had happened but looked nasty. It had only just happened in the past few minutes as well as I was only about 100 yards back at a standstill and no plod or HA muppets on the scene yet.

I believe the Geopost unit caught the back of the coopers trailer and jacknifed them both. Our driver (Geopost) is ok, hurt his back and his leg but apart from that he’s ok.

TFI Friday:
I believe the Geopost unit caught the back of the coopers trailer and jacknifed them both. Our driver (Geopost) is ok, hurt his back and his leg but apart from that he’s ok.

…until the Linehaul accident investigation Stazi get their teeth into him…