WANTED CB radio

Is anyone selling a CB radio? If so can you please let me know and tell me the details including the price and condition (must be in good working order) if possible could you please show picture. thanks :smiley:

Daddy Jambo:
Is anyone selling a CB radio? If so can you please let me know and tell me the details including the price and condition (must be in good working order) if possible could you please show picture. thanks :smiley:

I thought everyone stopped using these things years ago!

:blush: would love to know why you want one, would there be anybody to talk to :confused: or am i missing something and lots of people have them? please correct me or put me right i am honestly interested to know.

Trust me plenty of drivers have them and there a god send when it comes to traffic jams. Next time your trucking along have a look at the amount of trucks with CB anntenners

yep loads use them,

helps pass the time, comes in handy for me when im in the quarries
helps communicate with the shovel drivers too

:open_mouth: mmm, i can see your point, in being very usefull, i will indeed lookout for them, i just didnt think they were about these days, cant wait to go and look now! cheers for that enlightenining info!

Depends on what you want, I used to have a Midland 78.

Try maplin.co.uk/Search.aspx?cri … ce=15&SD=Y

Have you tried eBay ?