wannabe drivers

it seem a shame that certain members object to wanna be drivers being on here the abuse in the chat room the othernight from one member was totally uncalled for and the insinuation on my preferences well is it any wonder the indsutry is in the state it is in

and struggleing to recruit drivers if we are abused and victimised

if you are referring to those who want to drive trucks for a living then i agree Dave. i am a very unsympathetic person but this is one area that i do sympathise in. the people who havent a hope in hell at being a decent trucker get their licences from the dole office then jack it in because its easier to live on the state. the ones who work for a living and would probably make good drivers are on their own. the system ■■■■■

im betting the person dishing out the abuse in the chatroom was Paul Hoggard

spot on sir directed at me one of his comments made me tempted to speak with the police telling me if he sees me on my scooter he will run over me and then reverse and do it another 10 times!!

he is a right numpty, only met him a few times in the chatroom and he is always spouting crap

its not only my fan club he is in then :unamused:

well scanny at least you are in a unique club i think it’s the name he dont like :laughing: a bad experience with a scania i guess :laughing: :laughing:

The chat room is unmoderated, and we do not have the ability with it to store and review the messages posted in it.
I suggest that if another user winds you up in there , use the “IGNORE” feature, works for me !!

ok rikki thanks but he was draging the others in there in to being abusive but ignore is a good option for next time

Don’t let one person ruin your night Dave. Let me help him out you scooter riding girlie :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

(B’fastard somewhere else)

KingMonkey80:
im betting the person dishing out the abuse in the chatroom was Paul Hoggard

alias ROBK me thinks… :sunglasses:

DoYouMeanMe?:
Don’t let one person ruin your night Dave. Let me help him out you scooter riding girlie :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: ■■? girlie me on a 125cc just you wait mate :laughing:

(B’fastard somewhere else)

cheers b a t f a s t a r d

edited due to error by me

KingMonkey80:
he is a right numpty, only met him a few times in the chatroom and he is always spouting crap

Who is this guy and where can I find him?
Direct me to one of his posts.
I like a laugh.

Mmmm,
Bully’s Truckstop.

May have to come here more often as I am often in the Wannabe’s section.

scaniaman2006:
spot on sir directed at me one of his comments made me tempted to speak with the police

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

telling me if he sees me on my scooter he will run over me and then reverse and do it another 10 times!!

Are you for real? You’re another of the ‘I take life too seriously’ brigade. When you’re out all week working as hard as I do :laughing: you like to come home at the end of it (via the pub), relax, crack open some tins and have a laugh, and most of the regular chaps who frequent the chat room are a good hoot.

Then there is you - the Dreamworld Reject. Because no-one on Dreamworld gives a toss about your posts about how we (as employed drivers) should all go on strike over the price of a litre of diesel because in your opinion this will make our lives better somehow :confused: , you come barging into the chat room, spouting the same rubbish and then wonder why you get the ■■■■ taken.

The same goes for your left-wing mate smashedteapot and your other pal King Monkey, who always seems to miss out the first 3 letters of his name.

If you can’t take the heat . . . . :bulb: