DEEDY2012 latest rants

youtube.com/watch?v=42GObdXWf1Y

Is this guy working for the RHA ■■ :laughing:

I like his rants and honesty, but he seems to think that after a year or so,this job is well paid dead easy and full of moaning old ■■■■■?

Can we Discuss with no hate? He makes some valid points… IMO, i don’t agree with everything he says mind!!!

The guy is ‘passionate’ about lorry driving. His followers/worshippers think he is a great guy & the comments on this clip seem to be full of young men who think it’s great to earn £11 per hour and chew on a Yorkie bar.

I watched it for 2 or 3 mins and had to turn it off tbh BJ. In my opinion this chap is typical of todays young man. Full of steroids & talking like they are all big time gangsters :unamused:

Most drivers who “■■■■■ & whine” have put up with deteriorating t&c’s for years on end, the frustration is that despite the job ■■■■■■■ many drivers off, their income still is more than they would get doing 24 hours for a supermarket at a higher hourly rate, so you do get ‘trapped’ in the job which in turn turns to a little bitterness.

Our friend needs to polish his tank & polish his pecs & grow up.

eagerbeaver:
The guy is ‘passionate’ about lorry driving. His followers/worshippers think he is a great guy & the comments on this clip seem to be full of young men who think it’s great to earn £11 per hour and chew on a Yorkie bar.

I watched it for 2 or 3 mins and had to turn it off tbh BJ. In my opinion this chap is typical of todays young man. Full of steroids & talking like they are all big time gangsters :unamused:

Most drivers who “■■■■■ & whine” have put up with deteriorating t&c’s for years on end, the frustration is that despite the job ■■■■■■■ many drivers off, their income still is more than they would get doing 24 hours for a supermarket at a higher hourly rate, so you do get ‘trapped’ in the job which in turn turns to a little bitterness.

Nicely put pal, he has a long way to go before he starts to see the light, employers love these subservient lads, that tank polish will be a future video no doubt :laughing: :wink:

Beetlejuice:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42GObdXWf1Y

Only 3 mins in, but 3:00 “when you see the speeds these FedEx drivers go at” - sounds like he was on the M1 at the same time as me, coming down the hill to J28 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: .

eagerbeaver:

I’ve watched entire video and he’s spot on imo. Only thing I disagree with him on is the immigrants. His comments about the problems with the old-timers is 100% accurate and I’ve 25 years on the job myself. Endless ■■■■■■■■ and moaning about the job, pay, conditions, treatment, hours, but NONE of them will do anything about it, not even have the balls to say “no” to the office wallahs. They just stay in the same job for 40 years that they hate and constantly whine about it to anyone who’ll listen and make posts on internet forums about how WE should strike, form a union etc. :unamused: What they mean is they want SOMEONE ELSE to do it all and they sit on their arse and reap any rewards.

He’s right about the responsibility argument too. As he says, pulling 2 tonne of parcels in a box trailer down the motorway at 56 mph is something that even a chimp could do. For the money on offer and training time/costs to get qualified, the job is a piece of ■■■■.

The ADR guy on £11.50/hr is a good example - moans about the job and rants about the responsibility, but won’t leave for an easier job with more money! They’re thick as ■■■■ (as I keep saying).

As for your comment above, what is the solution? It’s really simple : if you’re not prepared to DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, STFU AND DEAL WITH IT. If you don’t have the skills or qualifications to do anything else STFU AND DEAL WITH IT or go get the skills and qualifications you need.

DCPCFML:

eagerbeaver:

I’ve watched entire video and he’s spot on imo. Only thing I disagree with him on is the immigrants. His comments about the problems with the old-timers is 100% accurate and I’ve 25 years on the job myself. Endless ■■■■■■■■ and moaning about the job, pay, conditions, treatment, hours, but NONE of them will do anything about it, not even have the balls to say “no” to the office wallahs. They just stay in the same job for 40 years that they hate and constantly whine about it to anyone who’ll listen and make posts on internet forums about how WE should strike, form a union etc. :unamused: What they mean is they want SOMEONE ELSE to do it all and they sit on their arse and reap any rewards.

He’s right about the responsibility argument too. As he says, pulling 2 tonne of parcels in a box trailer down the motorway at 56 mph is something that even a chimp could do. For the money on offer and training time/costs to get qualified, the job is a piece of ■■■■.

The ADR guy on £11.50/hr is a good example - moans about the job and rants about the responsibility, but won’t leave for an easier job with more money! They’re thick as [zb] (as I keep saying).

As for your comment above, what is the solution? It’s really simple : if you’re not prepared to DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, STFU AND DEAL WITH IT. If you don’t have the skills or qualifications to do anything else STFU AND DEAL WITH IT or go get the skills and qualifications you need.

Genuine question pal, is this your burner account ? I know the mods have them in here…

I am not the guy in the video, no.

I managed less than 2 minutes.
Yet another attention seeker, the internet is full of them.
His first comment about being a ■■■ slapper, should’ve been ■■■ head.

‘Suffered’ the full vid just to see what all the fuss was about.
If he’s making a few quid from a few sad sychophantic impressionable fan boy types, good luck to him.crack on .

As for the content…much of what he says is true tbf,.
I reckon he’s reasonably new at the job as he comes across as being a bit keen and wide eyed about it, saying how he loves the industry, …ok so did I when I was new.

He tells us ‘How easy it is’, which tbf on the whole it is, … but he backs up the ‘easy’ bit by comparing it with hard physical jobs, and knocking those who moan about the job and who do not share his views.
I’ve never heard anybody saying it’s hard physical work, like the examples he uses, most drivers (well those who ain’t brainwashed) complain more so about the actual permitted hours (which tbf to him he does touch on)

I for one am always banging on about the permitted hours, but worse when those permitted hours become EXPECTED hours, mainly because I’m one of those who have maxed them out a lot in the past, …but then come to my senses, sat back and thought '‘Ffs this is just ridiculous, there has got to be more to life than this’ so I’ve cut them right back to a 3 and a half to 4 day week with 3 days off.
Every now and again I’ll do a full week maybe to help out, or it if I feel like it, but 70+ hours EVERY week? …No thanks, I’ve done about 4 full weeks since January.
I’m sure I’ve mentioned my cut backs before on here :laughing: :blush: …mainly because I’m so ■■■■ pleased with myself. :sunglasses: :smiley:

The waiting to get tipped thing he mentions…I’m the same, never really bothered me, I don’t teararse about and I!m on a hourly rate, not going to give myself a heart attack chomping at the bit to get away , it takes as long as it takes…maybe with the exception of a Saturday get home for wife/foitball/pub/relax day start the weekend of course. :smiley:

The responsibility thing he rubbished is open to argument, see how responsible you are considered (and held) if you make a major ■■■■ up with your 44 tonnes sharing a 3 lane Mway with smaller vulnerable vehicles, :bulb:

I’m wiith him on the ‘Say No’ thing, drivers should stick up for themselves.
If you think you’re bring shafted, just tell them…although being a tramper I come at the nights out thing from a different perspective, just always thought of them as part of the job, rather than some ‘devils work’ disadvantage…mainly because I don’t sit cooped up in my tin box as they call it, waiting for 9 hours to click over.

Immigrants thing?..Mixed feelings, most I’ve seen are hard workers, but some of their drivers (not all as those who habitually generalise keep telling us on here) leave a lot to be desired, but on the other hand a lot of Brit drivers we see every day should stick to push bikes rather than something a lot bigger. :unamused:

Can’t remember what else he was on about for me to comment on, (and I certainly ain’t going to watch it again :laughing: .) …he lost me at the end with the ‘Self love/check out my body’’ bit, I’d like to think he was being ironic, but ain’t convinced, the point made about drivers being fat and unhealthy, he grabbed with both hands as an opportunity.
(He even makes MY ego look tiny. :open_mouth: :laughing: )

As I said, if he makes a few quid, good luck to him, but not for me.

He is only interested in the money,the BS he puts out is 100% all a huge wind up.He is a narcissist with some mental health issues imo.He treads a fine line with his ego rollercoaster and possible over use of body building substances…

But it is working to get him the admiration he craves :laughing:

Sorry late response Rob,i had no posting rights which have now been fixed by the boss…