Waheeyy i did it at last

:smiley: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: wahheeyyy i did it i passed c+e today in wrexham at the 3rd attempt.
This time the examiner ( mr rigby ) was very helpful and supporting and very understanding of my nervous disposition( a pleasure to be there almost ) passed artic with 8 minors ( so what i passed ).
I have to be impressed with EMERALD TRAINING in deeside cos they pulled out all the stops by bringing the master instructor yes the yoda of deeside MIKE KELLIS :sunglasses: OUT OF RETIREMENT and pasture to get me through :open_mouth: . That wiley old dog knows a trick or 6 you know. So now the learning really starts with real life driving and situations to contend with. Just gonna await the work hopefully. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: waheeyy i passed :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

well done mate 3rd time lucky :laughing: :wink: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Well done mate :smiley: :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley: thanx guys. having you guys out there giving advise and tips is a real benefit to any newbee. thanx rog for the artic ive been wanting one forever :laughing: :laughing: :confused:

Well done, you’ll be smiling forever! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Stu

Hi Brian,

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your C+E :smiley: :smiley:

:sunglasses: :smiley: thanxs dave. you keepin well. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well done that man… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

It is really nice to here of a good examiner who puts you at ease.