VOSA - M62 J20 - Overkill?

Went past the Vosa shop at J20 on the 62 today on my way home for a skive/dinner and they had a Koops set up in there, surrounded by Police as in 1 on the front bumper and 1 at the back doors, a van along its side and they were crawling all over it, a couple of the VOSA there and 1 with a camera that had a Jodrell Bank size lens on it.
Routine check or mass overkill :laughing:

Don’t know about overkill but I do know they get pulled regularly at Immingham. They always weekend at the free truckstop there.

Always double manning (Nearly)… Surely not much need to run bent when 2 of you?

I saw something similar two weeks ago at Rownhams services heading away from Bournemouth…except the truck was cordoned off with police tape, had 3 Police cars around it and 2 VOSA cars there with people crawling around all over it…the truck looked to be in an OK way, it didn’t look run down but at the same time it didn’t look like a blinged up foreigner who’d use magnets and the like, just an average truck…I suspect maybe immigrants?

Yeah probably had a few extra passengers on board

koops drivers are instructed to do as they are told by koops and drive when and where etc regardless of hours as all fines are paid by koops not the drivers :grimacing:

i always thought it was a car boot sale vostapo had at jun 20 witht he amount of gear what seems to be all over the floor, just never had time to call in to see if there was any £60 bargins to be had :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

globby 480:
just never had time to call in to see if there was any £60 bargins to be had :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Thats gotta be a fib, a Yorkshireman willing to spend money, nahhhhh :laughing:

B1 GGK:

globby 480:
just never had time to call in to see if there was any £60 bargins to be had :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Thats gotta be a fib, a Yorkshireman willing to spend money, nahhhhh :laughing:

now i never said i was going to spend owt :grimacing: just wanted to see if there was any £60 bargins what drivers say they get from vostapos, nut oooh no i am happy just walking round there car boot sales :grimacing: :grimacing: kin ■■■ pots they are

Must be Koops day today as they were showing one their £60.00 bargains at Immingham today :wink: :wink:

philberg182:
Must be Koops day today as they were showing one their £60.00 bargains at Immingham today :wink: :wink:

should be a law against it, vostapo selling bric a brac at £60 ago :grimacing: :grimacing: