Anybody seen VOSA?

drive around the midlands/east and SE of the country and realised the other day after I saw them lurking at hemel near the M1 that i havent actually seen vosa out and about much since erm…janaury, government is getting rid of quango’s, is vosa one of them? lol lol

just curious really to see if any one else has noticed this, or are they planning some kind of suprise attack?

cheers

gregz

They have been up @ Watford Gap & j18 quite a bit recently.

I see em every day.

They were having a field day tuesday at Swindon jct 14 (full house when i went past) and then 2 Galaxy’s were riding up and down the A34 from the M40 to Peartree on tuesday and thursday most of the day

Well I was pulled twice in one day on Thursday and I was driving for Gist so they are very much alive and kicking.

Strange how at Abington EVERY truck was being directed by the police to enter except for Stobart lorries?!?

they were out every night this week at perry barr on the M6 passed the parked in the normal spot just by the junction 6 slip passed them on my way into work

Were very busy yesterday at Sanbach services.Needless to say I took my 45 somewhere else.
Nowt wrong with truck just wanted a 45 minute kip not a 45 min hassle.

try M62 J20 they’re usually there every other day with the cars waiting to pounce on you at the entry slip at J21 or J19, the rossers also use the check area when they pull vehicles

m4 junction 28 (coldra) seem to be working 24hrs lately.

Was in membury serv’s this week both sides,along with the old bill.