Volvo parts

Any idea of the best place for spare parts for a 2006 Volvo FH?..im after the external bottom piece to the sunvisor and have been quoted £128 from the local dealer but am sure i may be able to either get a second hand part or a better price…

Anybody help

Cheers
Adam

try vol truck adam, they cheap as chips, but the visor may be main dealer part only? sorry dont have the number,typical on a price for ya fh exhaust bin from vol truck “pickering nth yorks” £154 + vat that is a new part plus £15 p+p “courier” , daz
they also break volvos as well or they did last time i was there

you might be able to get a s/h bit from a breaker

here’s one near here :wink: snows-commercials.co.uk/

Cheers Daz will give them a bell tommorow and see whats what…to be honest i didnt think £128 was a bad price …just me being a tightwad lol

Adam

globby 480:
try vol truck adam, they cheap as chips, but the visor may be main dealer part only? sorry dont have the number,typical on a price for ya fh exhaust bin from vol truck “pickering nth yorks” £154 + vat that is a new part plus £15 p+p “courier” , daz

yeah, and?

that’s nothing to write home about, they tend to break themselves these days :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

NP adam give em a try i would say if they do em it will be half price worth a phone call anyway, they have just got me a exhaust bin for a down hill kettle boiler?? vol truck?? factrors wanted from £250+ vol truck got me one “new” £190, so i would say they are bang on with prices at the mo esp me been a tight yorkshire man with very long pockets and even shorter arms :wink:

shuttlespanker:

globby 480:

yeah, and?

that’s nothing to write home about, they tend to break themselves these days :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Says he who has(or had) motors off the road lol due to them falling apart :laughing:

dogthehunter:

shuttlespanker:

globby 480:

yeah, and?

Says he who has(or had) motors off the road lol due to them falling apart :laughing:

well adam i hear that hanky spanky mandys things are thinking they are boats these days due to them been tow"d most of the time :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: