VOLVO FH CB mountig and front strobs

hi.can can anybody help please volvo fh series 4 2016 build.im looking for the part no of the genuine arial mount.tried emailing our local dealer and they are not interested in replying.and also where i can pick up a feed for a set of amber strobs it has a factory fitted beacon.cheers

I made my own ! Got an old version 2/3 Volvo twig got a 6 mm bolt threaded it in bottom of twig, cut off head of bolt & it fits perfectly in Volvo twig mount on roof cost pennies to make one up Volvo would charge pounds if they can be bothered to help you !

Is the Ariel fitted on the top of the cab like. A radio Ariel on the near side for the sun roof is so pull out the nearside panel in front of the windscreen and there’s a purple connector that’s what you need to connect to the guy at cotton services does them at around £25 for the patch lead

yes thats the one.i have the patch lead and arial just need the bit in between.bloody feed up with volvo dealers.you try and do things properly and they have no interest.it would be different if i ran 50 units

Mag mount on roof, stumpy stinger twig, feed coax thro sunroof, then under head lineing.

biggriffin:
Mag mount on roof, stumpy stinger twig, feed coax thro sunroof, then under head lineing.

Work like a bag of crap, be lucky to get 3 miles up the road, high risk of internally dead shorting the coax where the sunroof crushes it.

Have a look behind the left side panel, passenger side, above the windscreen but under the cupboard, in front of the sun blind. If that makes sense?!!!

There should be a purple connector factory fitted. This connects to the CB aerial. As mentioned you just need the wire from coax port on your CB to this purple plug. Think they’re about £20 from Lymm.

Lymm haven’t a clue I asked in there to day but I didn’t have a picture

stumpy69:
hi.can can anybody help please volvo fh series 4 2016 build.im looking for the part no of the genuine arial mount.tried emailing our local dealer and they are not interested in replying.and also where i can pick up a feed for a set of amber strobs it has a factory fitted beacon.cheers

I’m not surprised they don’t reply.

alix776:
Lymm haven’t a clue I asked in there to day but I didn’t have a picture

I’m amazed. It’s a common CB / Volvo part.

Yes but unless you know the type of connector its not easy

cheers thanks for all the replys