Virgin V NTL

I got a letter today teling me Virgin will be billing me and not NTl, I have never had dealings with Virgin so i cant comment but NTL have been an excellent supplier albeit having dire customer services the actual connection is very good and i am never warned about going over the limit ona 4 meg connection.

Whats Virgin like?.

Anyone Know??.

Jammy

Been with virgin for over 4 years now and never had any problem with them at all. This includes 2 house moves and the hassle involved setting everything up again.

On the rare occasions when I have had to use it, the customer service has been exceptionally good

I think it will be a good move for you!!!

A neighbour and I were getting BB at the same time; I chose Tiscali as it was a good price/deal and he chose Virgin as there was no minimum contract ans he knew he was moving house sooner than 12 months.

End result - I have a slightly better deal but problems if I ever need to call customer services. He has a good connection for a couple of quid more, and the one time he needed customer services they were spot-on with him.

Kinda points to “you get what you pay for”. :wink:

Nothing should really change as its primarily a branding excercise. NTL bought Vigin Mobile last year and aquired a 30 year right to use the Virgin Brand.

The service should be provided in the same way by the same people - oh dear!

More info is here theregister.co.uk/2006/04/04/ntl_virgin/

i got ntl/virgin so i went for the mobile phone as well and its great £10 PER MONTH FOR 300 TEXT AND 300 MINUTES. Its not a contract as such you can cancel anytime but you have to pay by direct debit. its a great deal so i got 1 for me and 1 for her.