Virgin (Sim) £15 A Month Contract Unlimited Mins/Txts/Data

I read theres going to be a price war frenzy offering brilliant contracts pre christmas, from all the providers, tablet, phone etc.

This is going to be hard to beat, on offer now.Sim only £15 a month rolling contract, using a direct debit, unlimited minutes, unlimited texts and unlimited data.

Less than £4 a week, :wink:

Rooster:
I read theres going to be a price war frenzy offering brilliant contracts pre christmas, from all the providers, tablet, phone etc.

This is going to be hard to beat, on offer now.Sim only £15 a month rolling contract, using a direct debit, unlimited minutes, unlimited texts and unlimited data.

Less than £4 a week, :wink:

Link.

That does look a good deal, I haven’t checked the t & cs though

tachograph:
That does look a good deal, I haven’t checked the t & cs though

Far too many restrictions in the T&Cs for my liking. Also the “we reserve the right to alter prices at any time without prior notice” blurb is something that VM has had a reputation for doing in the past.

Three now do a 321 sim, 3p per minute for calls, 2p per text and 1p per mb of data. U will find with those unlimited deals they will still have a fair use policy restriction

bubsy06:
Three now do a 321 sim, 3p per minute for calls, 2p per text and 1p per mb of data. U will find with those unlimited deals they will still have a fair use policy restriction

Been on 3 with unlimited data on the ‘One’ plan since the S3 came out and have never been throttled or had any other restrictions put on, and I have absolutely caned the data some months using 5GB+ (torrenting on the go since 3G parked in a town is faster then my ■■■■■ countryside brodband

The bird got a new Virgin phone deal, sounded great, unlimited texts and 3000 minutes. Fantastic until she got the bill, 3000 minutes only apply to other Virgin phones and the calls to any other number was 38p minimum. That is what I was paying per minute in 1985