Verre Haag Holland

Jan Verhaegh is no more. They along with HV Logistics went pop after they bought out the DTS Logistics international business and subsequently bought John Mann.

A Company called fashionwheels.nl/en/ bought the Dutch side of the Verhaegh business.

fly sheet:
The Dutch crowd of this name bought John Mann out IIRC they did a lot with DTS down & back from MA, Skelly an English lad worked for them…

Skeletor?

Towards the end of the nineties I used to know a guy from the Netherlands who came to the UK every two or three weeks or so. I’m sure that he drove for a company called Verre Haag or something very simillar but cant find any trace of them.
Has anyone heard of them recently? Are they still going?

Could it have been this lot…

gaagtransport.nl/

Looks like they could be recruiting as well. Click the link then on the top left click the tab marked “Vacatures”

Use Google translate to help you make head or tail of it as its all “Dutch” to me!! :laughing: :wink:

could it be verhaeghe transport who did hanging garmets
from romania to the uk?they had scanias and were from deurne
it said mode express on trailers

It could also be J R Verhaeghe (or however it’s spelt) they had flat top F16s in the 90s and come out of Veurne in Belgie :wink:

JR VERHAEGHE TRANSPORT HEULE BELGIUM.

harry:

Yeah that’s it, Heule, not Verne, knew it had an E and a U in it though :laughing:

Their colour scheme was green cabs with white stripes and red chassis, non Globetrotter F16s too, a rare beast, it was really only them, Travaca and the odd Italian firm that used to delete the Globetrotter and go for the smaller F cab :wink:

Thanks for all your help guys. As luck would have it I found part of an old photo with my old mate Heinz stood in front of a Merc rig. I can make out the words VERHAEGH on the front. He lived quite near Einhoven.The search goes on, it’s all double dutch to me.

newmercman:

harry:

Yeah that’s it, Heule, not Verne, knew it had an E and a U in it though :laughing:

Their colour scheme was green cabs with white stripes and red chassis, non Globetrotter F16s too, a rare beast, it was really only them, Travaca and the odd Italian firm that used to delete the Globetrotter and go for the smaller F cab :wink:

& Pickfords had 1 a 6x4 one, I think Carryfast used to pilot it around Surrey… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The Dutch crowd of this name bought John Mann out IIRC they did a lot with DTS down & back from MA, Skelly an English lad worked for them…