V8 Mandator.

Back in the mid 70’s I worked for a Essex haulage company Westrope Bros., they had a V8 Mandator, LEB400G which I am sure was the reg. no. It was a real nice truck, lot of power, but did suffer from engine oil leaks, if I remember correctly, the question is, doe’s this truck still exist?, would be interested to know, picture would be great.
Thanks in advance.

Shopnut:
Back in the mid 70’s I worked for a Essex haulage company Westrope Bros., they had a V8 Mandator, LEB400G which I am sure was the reg. no. It was a real nice truck, lot of power, but did suffer from engine oil leaks, if I remember correctly, the question is, doe’s this truck still exist?, would be interested to know, picture would be great.
Thanks in advance.

Hiya there’s a AEC V8 Mandator site on page 9 the last posting was 20th july theres quite abit to read on that site but still room for more…cheers
John

3300John:

Shopnut:
Thanks in advance.

Hiya there’s a AEC V8 Mandator site on page 9 the last posting was 20th july theres quite abit to read on that site but still room for more…cheers
John

Thanks, will take a look there, and perhaps add my experience of them. Regards