Uttoxeter truck show anyone going

is there any one going to this truck show

Yep I’m off there on Friday, taking the F10 and my Daf

shuttles going i think :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Bricktrotter is going

I’ll be there with my new (to me but 02 plate :smiley:) MAN with my mate Steve (with the silver stallion painted DAF) will be there Friday nite.

Come & say Hello and you might get a beer :sunglasses:

Will be there :laughing: :laughing:

il be there sat with clare and the kids. im bloody looking forwards to it. i will be mainly around with shuttle and lug.

I would come if i was still living in england. Uttoxeter is only about 10 miles from where i was living before i moved this side of the pond

garnerlives:
Bricktrotter is going

like garns said i’ll be there in toe with my 2 kids be there late Friday though

i,ll be there from friday evening :smiley:

glad i got some replys thought i was going on my own after no one ansered im will be there from friday night

Ill be there too on sunday

I’m intending to be their, Got a couple of the kids with the swine flu at the moment tho. :frowning:

If I do make it you will spot me easily as I’ll be the short fat bald bloke :smiley:

jessicas dad:
il be there sat with clare and the kids. im bloody looking forwards to it. i will be mainly around with shuttle and lug.

look forward to seein ya jd :smiley: :smiley: and am looking forward to spending a weekend with rob and family :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

F10 Globetrotter:
Yep I’m off there on Friday, taking the F10 and my Daf

nice one i will come and have a closer look at your F10 its a very smart truck :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

I’ll be there from friday night with the truck and its the first time showing a truck.
Breedy.

I’ll be there with jody 1980, ovlov, mr ed, & a few others oh & DAGV8…CHECK IT OUT :smiley: :smiley:

I will be there along with 5 of the other lads. Not sure if we are comin down on Fri or Sat though, talk is that we are all stopping at The Peacock at Oakerthorpe en route on the Fri night.

mercactros:
I will be there along with 5 of the other lads. Not sure if we are comin down on Fri or Sat though, talk is that we are all stopping at The Peacock at Oakerthorpe en route on the Fri night.

Is it worth going for just 1 night?

Aint for us, to far to travel I’m afraid! :confused: