peak truck show

does anyone out there know if the peak truckshow is on at uttoxetor race course this year

jones

welcome to trucknet :smiley:

as far as i’m aware it is because it was put down to a roaring sucsess last year.

by the way who do you work for in burton?

jon

how ya doin jonboy i used to work for jeffreys in swad but left 4 months ago to work for my mate over in tamworth

jones4482.fsnet.co.uk,
click onto this link to a thread from a few weeks ago.
trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1928

(*You too Mal, -it’s a reply to your appeal for information, after all) :slight_smile: My contribution is right at the end of that thread.

We can’t keep calling you jones4482.fsnet.co.uk - only a suggestion but why not sign on again with the member name ‘jonah’.(I’ve noticed you use it in other threads today.)? :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
We’re all on first name terms here! -WELCOME to TruckNetuk :sunglasses:

ive tried graham wont let me do it or im doin something wrong

:open_mouth:
Send a P M to the Moderators or Admin (Unless they’re reading this now!) -they will be able to ‘clear the blockage’ I should think. :smiley: :smiley:

the show is definatly at uttoxeter this year pal,

i might try this one. is it cheaper than pboro truckfest? cost me over thirty quid for myself, er indoors and two rugrats last year. and burgers were a small fortune… i wont go again!

yeah if i remember a family ticket was less than £20.at the first one at bakewell to enter a truck was £20 and £10 extra for a caravan which aint bad for a weekends entertainment :smiley:

could call for a meet up in uttoxeter for trucknet members then back to burton for some proper ale. :wink:

how many folk can you house jonah■■? :smiley:

jon

the meet up sounds like a good idea i dunno what er indoors would say about housing folk here :laughing: .will it be like an A A meeting hello my names jonah and im a trucknet member :laughing: