Peak Truck Show

Anybody going to Uttoxeter this weekend ?

only to have a look it was a bit boring last year when we took the truck and weather was terrible,i think that the weather has put a lot of this weekend.

any 1 know gate prices thanks ?

asmith:
any 1 know gate prices thanks ?

think its £7 for adults

was going to have a nosey myself on Sunday, but if the weather is owt like today think i`ll stop in on the ps3.

Have been this afternoon not so good to be honest its a shame when someone has put a lot of time and effort in to it.Will need to do better for next year or it will fall on its arse

anyone got any pics?

Stan:
Have been this afternoon not so good to be honest its a shame when someone has put a lot of time and effort in to it.Will need to do better for next year or it will fall on its arse

Just got back from there, think its already fallen on its arse to be honest. Alright if you want to go to the Scania roadshow but not alot else.Dont think i`ll be bothering again.

I’ve been there all weekend and Roy & Sarah put alot of time & effort into organising the show. There wasn’t many there, exhibitors, competitors or Joe Publics.

The problem is the lack of support from some of the Companies & drivers with fancy vehicles who go to the other shows. (mine isn’t, its a plain white MAN but I still take it & polish it :slight_smile:)

I like it because of the nice friendly atmosphere, small size & the lack of politics compared to some other shows.

I still enjoyed it, had a good time with the friends who I went with and didn’t get very wet lol :smiley:

I live about ten miles away from it and have two local papers The Burton mail & Derby telegraph and have not seen a single advert.Also nothing on the road side advertiseing it.also a £1.00 to park your car then £7.00 to get in think is a bit much.Haveing said that i enjoyed my walk round yesterday and agree that it needs more support from more companys

Well here are a few pics I took
I met Roy whilst he was judging

Think one of the problems was the dates, one local company that usually shows had commited a fair few to pulling trailers in the local carnival. Don`t think the cost of entering a truck helped either. Really does need a revamp, perhaps doing a classic truck show at the same time. The tractor pulling was good fun though.

Stan:
I live about ten miles away from it and have two local papers The Burton mail & Derby telegraph and have not seen a single advert.Also nothing on the road side advertiseing it.also a £1.00 to park your car then £7.00 to get in think is a bit much.Haveing said that i enjoyed my walk round yesterday and agree that it needs more support from more companys

That’s a lot of it’s problem… £1.00 to park your car…£7.00 to get in, not for me thanks. Even worse sounds like it was a Skoda roadshow. :unamused: