USEFULL VIDEOS

FOUND ON YOUTUBE UNDER JIMSCEE 4 PART VIDEO DOC OF REVERSE SCENARIOS WITH EXCELLENT CLASSROOM EXPLANATION, THESE ARE AMERICAN SO OPPOSITE REVERSE TO US IE BLINDSIDE BUT NONE THE LESS SUPERB ,SHAME ONE OF THE INSTRUCTORS ON HERE HASNT PUT SOMETHING LIKE THIS TOGETHER youtube.com/watch?v=i8sJnVZP … re=channel

topmixer11:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8sJnVZPnSM&feature=channel

Good video - I have found others but not with a good explanation on them.

Here is the complete set of reversing semi (artic) videos by the same American instructor
youtube.com/user/jimscee

There’s no substitute for practice with an experienced instructor. All the videos in the world won’t give anyone the “feel” for how the truck bends and behaves.
Reversing seems to be the biggest worry; so go and learn it properly. Where’s the problem?
Watching videos is only one step up from sitting at home making “brmmm brmmmm” noises! :laughing: :laughing:

WHATA NEGATIVE ANSWER PETER ,THESE VIDEOS ARE A GREAT WAY OF ADDING THAT LITTLE BIT EXTRA MAYBE IF YOU WATCHED THEM YOU WOULD SEE WHAT THEY ARE ABOUT ,GETTING INTOO DELIVERY AREAS BLINDSIDE ETC . A VERY USEFULL VIDEO COLLECTION FOR THE EXPERIENCED AND NEW ,AND AT LEAST THE GUY HAS MADE AN EFFORT