Urgent reply needed,parking in Middlesboro

For tonight to tip am at Tesco`s,non food tip,where to park with high value goods please,clean card,so can stop before that area if a suitable place is there.

toby1234abc:
For tonight to tip am at Tesco`s,non food tip,where to park with high value goods please,clean card,so can stop before that area if a suitable place is there.

Outside the Navigation Inn, Ricki will take you for a pint :laughing:

please tell where that is,post code for mr Snooper.

You’ve asked on a public forum where you can park with high value goods. Someone tells you, on a public forum, a place. You then park there. :open_mouth:

Anyone else seeing a small problem with this?

Yes…But I would PM him the details…But this IS Toby and he ain’t the sharpest knife in the drawer! :wink:

I did not think of that to be honest.

what goods are you carrying? i’ll meet up with you.

Mobile phone chips,computers and wide screen tvs.

pda-uk.org/truckstops/eng_northeast.html
Cleveland Truckstop is about as secure anywhere round here gets

toby1234abc:

Park outside McDonalds…You won’t have to do your tip then!

Coffeeholic:
You’ve asked on a public forum where you can park with high value goods. Someone tells you, on a public forum, a place. You then park there. :open_mouth:

Anyone else seeing a small problem with this?

Yes but he isn’t really a lorry driver :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you Rikki.

whoooooooooooossssssshhhhhhhhhhhh! :smiley:

i have the furry razor blade GSD in the cab,and several cans of CS gas.

Rikki-UK:
http://www.pda-uk.org/truckstops/eng_northeast.html

i seem too remember a truck park being in the same place as the police pound? is this the same place i’m thinking about?

toby1234abc:

what size are the tellys?

Anything to go with the chips?

scotstrucker:

Rikki-UK:
http://www.pda-uk.org/truckstops/eng_northeast.html

i seem too remember a truck park being in the same place as the police pound? is this the same place i’m thinking about?

Yup :exclamation: :grimacing:

rikki is being a wee bit shy about offering to meet for a pint i notice :sunglasses:

Been a while since I was up that way but Newton Aycliffe at the Jet Garage on the junction of the A1 and A167 was always a safe spot to park overnight. Lorry park had camera’s monitored by the filling station staff. Parking was cheap, free if you filled up there…