URGENT. Parking near tilbury

pretty much what it says. Will have about 45 mins driving left need to park up somewhere tilbury way.

titan truckstop oliver rd thurrock? not sure it,s open on fridays or go back round m25 j26 little truckstop good food 30 mins from tilbury

the worlds end pub go past dock gates over first mini roundabout left at next roundabout and its facing you good food quiet and cheap parking

Thurrock services? :wink: :laughing:

Can’t wait to see where he did park, every time i’ve been a bit late going to all three of them i’ve ever got on them. :smiley:
His only saving grace is that it is usually a bit quiet on a Friday.

Thanks for the suggestions…

I ended up at Worlds End.

Not a great move on my part though…whilst trying to spin round to park, had to back up and ended having a little coming together with another Elite unit :blush: Simply forgot that i still had the 40’ legs out at the back and the lock handle punched a neat hole through the grille…if i had put the legs away, wouldn’t have touched it…still put my hands up, told the boss, will take whatever is coming. Might be the shortest job ever…all for a stupid mistake!

Got into the pub about 8.30 to be told they had stopped serving food…not impressed.

Back to the unit for a microwave meal…and an early night.

bad luck mate hopefully the gaffer will be filled with the christmas spirit