Titan truck park tilbury

Evening all,

my boss has booked me in to titan truckstop for 3 nights to do some work round kent and the south coast, and its tilbury I gotta stay at (if I can get back there anyway) I keep reading that it has closed down though? if its not can anyone tell me what’s there? shower, food, anywhere close by etc?

I have typed it in the search bar, but cant find any recent info.

thanks in advance.

It’s still there. You get concrete, showers and toilets.

There is a cafe.

Ask to go down by the Sea Wall, quiet night down there

claretmatt:
It’s still there. You get concrete, showers and toilets.

There is a cafe.

Ask to go down by the Sea Wall, quiet night down there

You found it then!!! :smiley:

The Titan truck park is not in tilbury its in west Thurrock

where abouts?

sixaxles:
where abouts?

opposite the old truckworld :open_mouth: slip off m25 at gate 30/ 31 stay in left lane for A13 for tilbury, first slip off left and up to the roundabout :sunglasses: turn right and keep lakeside on your right and get in middle lane which will become the inside lane after the slip for the lakeside! :smiley: at the roundabout straight on up to another roundabout straight over up the hill, p & g on your left follow around a sharp right hander next left turn CLYDE! :grimacing: :grimacing: opposite co-op! :laughing: if you want a good scran and a pint get in the ship! Back to the roundabout turn right cross the zebra crossing 100 yards on the left! :sunglasses: and the women are easy, :open_mouth: for abit of CAB HOTEL! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: thank you and goodnight! :sunglasses:

Opposite the Co-op RDC, RM17 5DU.

Food there isn’t great but if you walk back to the roundabout and turn right towards Grays then I can recommend the pub for a good meal. The Ship welcomes truck drivers and give you a card to collect stamps for a free meal. I used to be in there all the time, met the current other half in there! Now I don’t go to the pub very often! :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Hi, how much is parking here for 11 hours?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

It used to be “two and sixpence” …
but that was back in 2013
Maybe you should try phoning up and find out if it’s still there

rgt1973:
Food there isn’t great but if you walk back to the roundabout and turn right towards Grays then I can recommend the pub for a good meal. The Ship welcomes truck drivers and give you a card to collect stamps for a free meal. I used to be in there all the time, met the current other half in there! Now I don’t go to the pub very often! :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:[/quo
I used to eat in the ship when I parked at the log cabin across the rd,

rgt1973:
Food there isn’t great but if you walk back to the roundabout and turn right towards Grays then I can recommend the pub for a good meal. The Ship welcomes truck drivers and give you a card to collect stamps for a free meal. I used to be in there all the time, met the current other half in there! Now I don’t go to the pub very often! :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:[/quo
I used to eat in the ship when I parked at the log cabin across the rd,