Uploading photos.

Probably done before…
Could someone please tell me how to upload photos onto these pages.
Thanks in advance!

use an outside imaging hosting site such as www.photobucket.co.uk

save the photos on there and then just copy the link from there and paste it on here

simple

shuttlespanker:
use an outside imaging hosting site such as photobucket.co.uk

save the photos on there and then just copy the link from there and paste it on here

simple

Thanks mate…will try that

Rich The Stag:
Probably done before…
Thanks in advance!

With great difficulty unless you’re good with computers which I’m not.

it really is easy, even i know how to do it {well after my son showed me :blush: } :smiley:

Rich The Stag:
Probably done before…
Thanks in advance!

HOW TO POST PICTURES & AVATARS

Easy. Download photos onto your PC by plugging in the camera’s SD card into the computer’s SD card reader, or use the USB lead to connect your camera to your PC. (You have to have downloaded the CD that came with your camera first)

Then open an account at photobucket.com/ or some other photo host, it’s free and quick. Click “UPLOAD” and browse your PC for the images, then upload them.

When they have uploaded, you will see four sets of code beneath each picture, the bottom one will look like this and is marked IMG CODE.

!(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b305/margamatix/PHOT0050-4.jpg[/img

Now, the reason the code is showing, and not a picture is that I have removed the last bracket- ]- and this has broken it. If I put the bracket back and post it again…

Voila! A picture of a numpty being craned out of a ditch in rural mid-Wales! :blush: :blush: :blush:)

Not a bad explanation Harry but the link I posted also give the info on how to size the pics as well - that link is from the TrucknetUK FAQ forum :smiley: :smiley:

ROG:
Not a bad explanation Harry but the link I posted also give the info on how to size the pics as well - that link is from the TrucknetUK FAQ forum :smiley: :smiley:

But what do the terms size equals 50 mean and I can’t find anything on photobucket which relates to sizing pics.Also when I type in the photobucket link on here between the brackets and img letters all that happens is a small square box comes up on here saying images deleted or moved although they are sitting happily on photobucket.So the last time it happened I just typed in the link and it can be clicked on directly and then the pic comes up on the computer.What’s that all about Rog?.

every member here also has a free image gallery account hosted by us up on the right hand side of this page is a link to your gallery…

Carryfast:
But what do the terms size equals 50 mean and I can’t find anything on photobucket which relates to sizing pics.Also when I type in the photobucket link on here between the brackets and img letters all that happens is a small square box comes up on here saying images deleted or moved although they are sitting happily on photobucket.So the last time it happened I just typed in the link and it can be clicked on directly and then the pic comes up on the computer.What’s that all about Rog?.

sizing pics in PB - click the (other options) link next to where it says upload images & videos - opt for large (640 X 480)

If you have a PB like mine then hover mouse over pic and right click and copy the link that appears giving the tags

It should now paste directly onto here with the tags at each end and be sized to 640 X 480 (unless the original pic size was smaller than that) - PB can reduce the pic size but not enlarge it when uploading