Downloading photos

Hi all.how do i dowload pics to the site.Just gone onto photobucket and signed up.Put couple snaps on there.back to the forum but can’t upload them.Heeeeeelp please. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

have a looky here
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=38723

should help yah

farmer has put the link up for you. It is not as complicated as it looks when you first read it.
The longest bit I found was posting my own pics up on photobucket.Getting them from there on to here ,is straightforward. (with a little practice).
You can check if you have got it right by clicking on the preview button, before posting. If it,s not right , just scrub it and start again, until you get it right. :wink: :wink:

Thanks guys.Got couple photos in photobucket.Got to try and get onto forum now. :smiley:

Hi again.still can’t seem to get the pics out of photobucket and into the forum.Followed farmers and rogs how to guide but still no joy.I’ll keep trying. :angry: :angry:

Buycrider

this is a very simples process

u say uve got ur photos in photobucket

what u need to do next is hover over the photo u want till this shows

then click once on the image code box like so

then right click select copy

go to ur thread / post ur creating right click and select paste

and u will see a line similar to this this without the inverted commas

“(img)http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm169/linkfarmer/how-to-1.jpg(/img)

no need for any thing else

as photobucket has done all the work for yah

hope this helps

Thanks for that Farmer. But it was daftvader who needs the help :laughing: :laughing: I,m sort of a bit of an expert at it now. Except that I keep forgetting me log-in details. :laughing: :laughing:

Your post should have made it very clear for him, and we now await them pics . So, come ON!daftvader, Gerragrip!! We hope they,re good ,uns :wink: :wink:

i dont know why i did that i was sure i’d put daftvader’s name at the top

but i did try tomake it as simples as poss

Allrigth guys.I am from suffolk you know.takes us a while to grasp things in this part of world.Got them photos up in photobucket like that>with all the things underneath.Forgot about the right click and paste thing.Will try again.Cheers farmer for your patience. :laughing: :laughing:

Hi farmer.Getting so far with it but when i come to get it onto the forum the link is’nt there.Go onto img and that just puts them words in my box.What am i not doing?. :cry: :cry:

dont need to use image tags from yhe forum as photobucket has already done it for u

just rember to right click and paste

or press ctrl +v
and it should work

Hi farmer think i’ve sussed it at last.About time he’s thinking.No stopping me now.ha!ha! :smiley: :smiley:

Farmer, I was only joking in my post.I knew you,d made a mistook. I think our man in Suffolk might have got the hang of it by now. FingersX,d.Wares dem bloody pictures daftvader, farmer and me are getting fed up waiting. They had better be good, after all this top grade info from up there in the Granite City. :wink: :wink:

lol Buycrider

Ha! ha!.posted couple up under a new thread of “i’ve cracked it”.Take a look there. :laughing: :laughing:

daftvader:
Ha! ha!.posted couple up under a new thread of “i’ve cracked it”.Take a look there. :laughing: :laughing:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=47241&p=537334#p537334