Uploading pics.

Hi everyone,
I need a bit of help, a mate of mine wants to upload pics, and needs some tips on how to upload them through Trucknet.
I can’t advise him, as I upload mine another way. I would be greatfull if some of you could help him.
Cheers Dave.

Welcome back Dave,i scan my pics,save them to folder then upload them,sorry i can’t explain it any better i just fluked it i think!

pete smith:
Welcome back Dave,i scan my pics,save them to folder then upload them,sorry i can’t explain it any better i just fluked it i think!

A bit like me Pete. Someone will come along and explain it. I can do it, but can’t explain the sequence. He’s cracked the posting pics now. Thanks everyone.
Cheers Dave.

I use Photobucket then copy and paste using the Img code.

A bit tricky to start with but once I got it sussed it works most times.

Jeff…

Here we go:

click on POST REPLY
click on UPLOAD ATTACHMENT
click on CHOOSE FILE (this takes you into your own computer)
click on whatever picture you want to post
click on OPEN
click on ADD THE FILE (then wait a few moments for it to process)
click on PLACE IN LINE
click on SUBMIT

That’s it - job done. Robert :smiley:

thanks makes life easier than photobucket route :wink:

Coo! It is easier isn’t it. :smiley:

David

If you want your photographs to appear underneath your comments (instead of above them), simply click the very end of your writing to place the curser there, before hitting PLACE IN LINE. Robert

yep

There seem to be two Trucks there with my name on them,Robert.

David Miller:

Coo! It is easier isn’t it. :smiley:

David

You have to tap the snap tp see it full size. :smiley:

Jelliot:
I use Photobucket then copy and paste using the Img code.

A bit tricky to start with but once I got it sussed it works most times.

Jeff…

Only one prob with that - p/bucket snatches them back after a while. :unamused:

Is that why a lot of Euromats photos have wandered of somewhere?

Jeff…

Probably… they have a time limit on them ,altho they are always in P/Bucket folders.
If you’ve ever bothered to wander round P/Bucket stats they record everything you do-how many times the snaps have been clicked,most popular ,ect>

Just checked;they don’t do that anymore.

See if this works.

Thank you robert1952, took a bit of stabbing about, but I managed it! We’re away now.

No Rush:
Thank you robert1952, took a bit of stabbing about, but I managed it! We’re away now.

Good man! Welcome aboard. Robert :smiley:

Just bringing this up because someone on a new thread was asking how to upload pics.

Note to TNUK management: perhaps this thread (or parts of it) should be deposited in the ANNOUNCEMENTS section so that newbies can instantly refer to it for advice on uploading pics! Roberrt :wink:

There’s a sticky in the FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS called New Easy way to upload photos

Bumped up for a poster who PM’d me for advice. Robert :smiley: