Unnecessary Damage

Came back to work today after 3 days off to find the cig plug attached to my cb rig broken. Obviously been forced but why anyone needs to mess with things is anyones’ guess. Complaining has got me nowhere so from now on I shall show my machine cab the same contempt, colleagues show my stuff.
Who else has had pointless damage done to their kit?

At least you can figure out what happened, they do damage at my place that is impossible to work out. For example we had a new fleet and some arse decided he would use the cigarette lighter to melt pretty patterns on the panel around the radio.

Out of 100 or so 60 plate units we have maybe 10 that are undamaged, and most of the rest smell like dog kennels.

Winds me right up, 11 plate truck and their is key marks and scratches below the door handle, and it’s not like they have missed the key hole when it’s been dark, it’s as of some one has scratched the ■■■■ out of it on purpose.

Same truck different day, walked up to it and the skid bars behind the 5th wheel are horizontal and completely ripped off the chassis!!! Unreal.

By the way mate, I passed that bird that drives one of your tippers today, she looked quite ■■■■ in her sunglasses!!!

FarnboroughBoy11:
By the way mate, I passed that bird that drives one of your tippers today, she looked quite ■■■■ in her sunglasses!!!

That’ll be Stacy; Drives my old motor. She’s been reading those Fifty Shades books whilst being loaded…I hope her other half’s grateful.
:smiling_imp:

From experience if im going away on holiday for more than 2 days i bring a couple of boxes in and strip the cab out of all my stuff, saves anything getting broken or pinched, you just cant trust other people to look after your gear :confused:

mike68:
At least you can figure out what happened, they do damage at my place that is impossible to work out. For example we had a new fleet and some arse decided he would use the cigarette lighter to melt pretty patterns on the panel around the radio.

Out of 100 or so 60 plate units we have maybe 10 that are undamaged, and most of the rest smell like dog kennels.

That would do my nut in! Especially filthy ■■■■■■ Tesco motors by any chance??
I keep my cab cleaner than my car (for some strange reason)

I really can’t understand the mentality of some drivers :imp: :imp: They really are their own worst enemy!! I would like to go to their houses and treat their living room the same way some have treated my cab in the past. I have also used other drivers cabs but I ALWAYS leave it as found. Same as when I park up for the night you don’t know I’ve been there ie. no rubbish or anything left in my space.

A little pride from some people would go down well.

I had a week off in august and locked everything away except a 3 way + usb adapter that was SUPER GLUED to the centre console and some thieving git stole it. I asked the gaffer who had it and it was 4 different agency drivers so nothing could be done.

Gembo:

mike68:

That would do my nut in! Especially filthy [zb]. Tesco motors by any chance??
I keep my cab cleaner than my car (for some strange reason)

Good guess, we had the curtains ripped down and the rear mudguard and light broken in the first 72 hours on one unit, and drivers to fat and idle to take there boots off before using the bunk, usually they attempt to put the fridge motor on the bunk with them by missing the pin.

It’s like an episode of the chuckle brothers.

It winds me up when the same drivers do the same damage yet their P45 has not been forthcoming. Is it no longer grounds for dismissal that someone is crap at their job?