m6 jct6 dark green bmw 5 series
m6 lancs black saab estate
feel free to add your own info…

whooshwhoosh:
a46 coventry black ford focus st
m6 jct6 dark green bmw 5 series
m6 lancs black saab estate
feel free to add your own info…

i cant remeber for the life of me where i was driving but one police force has a BRIGHT YELLOW undercover police car - it looked fairly sporty i cant remeber the make as it was going so fast and was consentrating on the traffic ahead.

has any one else seen this car about? or may be it’s just some lad that has put blue lights under the grill from halfords. :laughing: :laughing: :exclamation: :exclamation:

Yep, I saw that Yellow one too :laughing: looks like a fast banana . M6 COV` area.

That Ford ST runs down to Catthorpe on M6 too by the way , spotted that yesterday as well.

dont think eal be catching me speedin cos i cant pedal fast enough :open_mouth:

pfffff up here in Scotland we got lovely BMW 530d’s chasing after us :laughing: usually silver or black hiding on bends on the HS with just hazards flashing

A55 between Chester and Conwy, silver Skoda Octavia estate reg number ARF.

Tayside have got a Blue Mitsubishi Evo X on a 08 plate, I saw it in Arbroath but would think it operates out of Dundee.

MJ

talking of unmarked cars.

the other day i was driving down a bendy A road in my truck, their was a flashy sports car behind me and he was getting a bit impatient should i would say, at the limited places to over take - he kept poking his head out to see if it was clear…no.

after about 5 miles of this he took his chance on a small bit of straight - their was about 3 cars in front of me and cars heading towards us but he decided to go, as this car took this risky manouver approaching from the other direction was 2 black BMW’s with led’s flashing weaving in and out of cars, car over taking me could not get into a gap in front (he’d passed me and was trying to make a gap,so the 2 BMW’S had to stop to let him get back in our lane. I bet that driver crapped him self - made me chuckle, served him right for not waiting till he could see it was clear and a decent size bit of road.

i saw a sporty looking darkgreen/blue car near brum on m6 this morning pulled a car over…
looked more like a boy racers car with twin exhausts at the rear,

pecjam23:
cant remeber for the life of me where i was driving but one police force has a BRIGHT YELLOW undercover police car - it looked fairly sporty i cant remeber the make as it was going so fast and was consentrating on the traffic ahead.

It’s either Surrey or Sussex police have a bright yellow Lancer Evo, saw it on the A23 or M23 near Crawley, was a couple of years ago.

They’ve got allsorts on the roads these days, used to be mainly Volvos and BMWs, but Focus STs, Saabs, Skodas, Passats etc. There’s a black Scooby Impreza with gold alloys floating around too, saw it on hard shoulder with an unmarked T5 around the M40/M42 junction, probably Warks police as they seem to like their fancy unmarked cars.

cov/brum

subaru impreza light gold
subaru impreza black
evo 6 with a ■■■ and red one fq btw
bmw kin hell where do i start

330d black
328 midnight blue
1 serie,s the have 4 of em
530d white
530 petrol black

ford again where do i start just alot of st.s to many to list
:blush:

BMW black 5 series seen on M74 happendon services.

BMW black 5 series seen on A90 Inchture Junction outside Dundee.

BMW black 5 series seen on M77 between pollock and barrhead chasing a green 911 porsche.

up here in scotch land the favoured car seems to be BMW but they may have other sneaky one’s ive not noticed yet :slight_smile:

I was following a white 08 Plate AMG Mercedes estate along the A27 just out of Eastbourne on Friday, must have followed him for a good 10 miles. A red motorbike comes wooshing past, then all of a sudden this Merc is on the other side of the road with blue lights flashing from all places!

They can’t half hide those LED’s well!

Alex

black estate car on M5 (Somerset) with blues going crazy last week , probably an Audi A6

Northumberland have a unmarked motorbike, red in colour with full fairing and rear panniers and top box.

Blues are hidden and it is camera equipped

(Only posting this because as we all know the authorities tell us objective of these vehicles is not to nick for speeding and make income, but rather to deter folks from commiting the offence in the first place. Therefore if you know what you are looking for the deterence is far more effective :wink: )

Anyone who goes anywhere near Hams Hall on a sunday night will know the unmarked cars.They are always there to stop the street racing on the industrial estate road…

Silver Skoda Octavia RS
Black range rover sport supercharged.
Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STI
As above the Black/grey focus ST.
Pretty sure they had Jag but not seen it for ages.