unmarked

dont know if any other driver has seen them but there are two unmarked BMWs in dark blue one on the M5 and one on the M6,the M5 one i only got the first part of the reg which is LH13 the other is DK59 BLZ,keep an eye out for them[thats assuming they have not been spotted allready]the M6 copper had allready pulled over an hgv

Can confirm I’ve encountered the one on the M6 tonight about 7.45…usual slow traffic just coming north towards Lymm, I’m in lane one about a mile from turning off for Lymm, for no reason a BMW decides to straddle lane one & two and slow down to about 35 as if he was blocking me from using lane one…in frustration he got flashed & my horn was tested :wink:…split second later he pulls onto the shoulder along with the car in front…& yep as I went past within millimetres of them you could see it was a copper & once past I could just see the lights in its front grill in my near side mirror !!

Oooops sorry officer…but he deserved it, that was a poor manoeuvre in the dark & rain, & to pull him up by cutting me up was almost suicidal !!

How nice it is too see drivers warning other drivers,pity it doesn’t extend to the speed trap round the corner they’ve just passed :unamused: :smiling_imp:

dozy:
How nice it is too see drivers warning other drivers,pity it doesn’t extend to the speed trap round the corner they’ve just passed :unamused: :smiling_imp:

We do. But we have to be careful in case a Stobart driver takes it as abuse. :stuck_out_tongue:

DaiDap:

dozy:

We do. But we have to be careful in case a Stobart driver takes it as abuse. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol

truckman20:
dont know if any other driver has seen them but there are two unmarked BMWs in dark blue one on the M5 and one on the M6,the M5 one i only got the first part of the reg which is LH13 the other is DK59 BLZ,keep an eye out for them[thats assuming they have not been spotted allready]the M6 copper had allready pulled over an hgv

Seen that dark blue one on the M5 this morning sat on a slip road , blue 5 series

Kevwall:

truckman20:

Seen that dark blue one on the M5 this morning sat on a slip road , blue 5 series

thats the one

dozy:

not a lot you can do about that because i for one cannot extend my neck around corners,can you,but we can look out for unmarked police cars if they pass,and i will continue to put their registrations on trucknet if i spot them,whether you agree or not thats your problem

truckman20:

There is a bronze Volvo saloon too ,could be RK59.

Dan Punchard:

truckman20:

There is a bronze Volvo saloon too ,could be RK59.

cheers, will look out for it

While you are all busy looking at every car to see if it’s a copper in it make sure you don’t run into me won’t you :unamused: drive like you should do and it won’t matter who’s in the bloody things :wink:

There’s so many unmarked cars these days it’s hard to keep track of them all. I’ve seen silver BMW 3 series, 5 series, vectras, mondeos, Volvos. You can sometimes spot them by the way they are driving but not very often. Be vigilant :sunglasses:

Tarrman:
There’s so many unmarked cars these days it’s hard to keep track of them all. I’ve seen silver BMW 3 series, 5 series, vectras, mondeos, Volvos. You can sometimes spot them by the way they are driving but not very often. Be vigilant :sunglasses:

^^ This

But you missed off the Suburu and the undercover bikes which include a Busa

Sod trying to watch out for all these undercover cars, thanks for the heads up OP but by time I can read the reg, I’ve already clocked if it’s an undercover car

The bikes however are a different matter :imp:

Dont forget the black golf ,black tint windows large alloys and a rear window that lights up blue and red chequers.

Tarrman:

its easier to hack into the mainframe :sunglasses: and then you can see the reg plates they’ll put on next month too! :laughing: one step beyond :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

dri-diddly-iver:
While you are all busy looking at every car to see if it’s a copper in it make sure you don’t run into me won’t you :unamused: drive like you should do and it won’t matter who’s in the bloody things :wink:

theres allways one who has to make a negative comment when you are trying to help,if you are like that all the time then stay off the site

I was passed at great speed by a car the other night. It had one headlight out, 1 rear light out and an indicator not working. Said car was followed by a black BMW and I thought they must both be racing. 10 seconds later the black BMW turns into a black car with flashing blue and red bits.
So there was for once a copper around when I needed 1.

Tarrman:

Or if you’re in the Hampshire Constabulary area, any car with a registration starting HX :wink:

truckman20:
theres allways one who has to make a negative comment when you are trying to help,if you are like that all the time then stay off the site

It’s a professional trucking site and I drive professional :unamused: :unamused: I observe all speed limits/weight restrictions/and other road users and do it quite well. How is it a negative comment■■?

I drive according to the law (don’t agree with it all) but I value my licence and don’t want any points or fines :imp:

dri-diddly-iver:

truckman20:

It’s a professional trucking site and I drive professional :unamused: :unamused: I observe all speed limits/weight restrictions/and other road users and do it quite well. How is it a negative comment■■?

I drive according to the law (don’t agree with it all) but I value my licence and don’t want any points or fines :imp:

Trust me when you have had 1 or 2 running s with the the law through no fault of your own your opinion will change and you will hate them, remember its 1 law for them and another for us.