Uniload ltd

Hello all
just had a phone call from Uniload ltd with a chance of an interview on wednesday :open_mouth: with uniload ltd warrington anyone got any info woked for them ect ect anything would be helpfull .
the job is for trade plate driver vehicle inspector never done this work before at all so any advice would be realy helpfull .
Thanks Roy :laughing:

I’m almost certain I saw a thread on this company in the professional drivers forum, be careful. A guy started with them to do a class one job, they got him and others to do long distance driving as part of their first week induction and then never paid them

Try doing a search and you might turn it up

Dakota:
I’m almost certain I saw a thread on this company in the professional drivers forum, be careful. A guy started with them to do a class one job, they got him and others to do long distance driving as part of their first week induction and then never paid them

Try doing a search and you might turn it up

There are several posts about them, you would be wise to read them carefully before you go for your interview!

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=51305&hilit=uniloads

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=73021&hilit=trade+plate

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=54383&p=865894&hilit=trade+plate+job#p865894

Thanks Guys (sooooo glad i joined this site)
Yeah found the all threads and had a long talk with her in doors lol so just emailed them and cancilled the interview as i think im a bit long in the tooth now to be stuck out in the cold at night . :open_mouth: perhaps if i was 15 yrs younger it would have been a great job . also with the state of the roadworks on motorways in the UK now i.e M25 .M1 .M6 . you only nead to get stuck behind an accident when they shut the M6 like i was last week and your allowed delivery time soon goes out the window eh :open_mouth: …But i Did thank them for the offer of the Interview . think i will stay with the agents im with now as it seems ok after all :smiley: